What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Dave..

RMS Regular
jeepers!! Very lucky you spotted that. Been in contact with them all morning and awaiting a reply on their best price. Think no heated seats could have to rule it out sadly.

1 owner and full Audi history too 😔
Can they be retrofitted? It would be a deal breaker for me as well, leather in winter with no heat would be awful.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Couldn’t be assed (pun intended) with that.

would already have to put a camera in, and definitely wouldn’t be up for changing seat bases etc.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

davyk31

RMS Regular

Great colour but I would search out a better specced one. As you say they need heated leather and I would walk away if it doesn’t. Also didn’t notice if it has a pano roof but pretty normal to expect on a high level suv. The flat bottomed steering feel also looks and feels great and was a cheap upgrade.

However the biggest deal breaker for me would be that car does not seem to have the Audi Drive Select option. Without the option you only get the tasty engine and exhaust noises when in sport mode. Driving all the time in Sport is not attractive as they hold the gears far too long and you are driving around in second and third gear. With ADS you can set an Individual mode to get the noises when you want. without the sweet noises its a pretty standard diesel soundtrack.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not a fan of panoramic roofs, just something to break. Flat bottom wheel can be retro fitted easily, so wouldn’t look for one.

Not too fussed on ADS either! Nav, heated seats and ideally a camera would be the only 3 I’d want

Granted when you compare it to others for sale, it is fairly basic but a lot of the stuff wouldn’t appeal to me.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Love the look of these. Was set on an SUV type thing but this would do!

They seem to be great cars on paper, quick, efficient and well spec’d. Good looking too.

Waiting to hear back about a 435d myself tomorrow.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Porsche got the styling spot on with that shape boxster

Yeah the 981, for what's an 8 year old design this year, still looks fantastic. Not that the 987 doesn't still look good too.

I had managed to convince myself that a 981 would be a silly buy as it's a pure indulgence and I could get a decent 987, do some of the home improvements I want and still have money to spare, but that one... ooft.

This Cayman was pretty spot on too but not a fan of black wheels and a bit too much red inside https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...romSavedAds=true&advertising-location=at_cars