Police investigate film of boy driving lorry on motorway

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Although actually getting arrested etc seems a bit extreme, when there are people actually crashing and causing harm and damage daily....who the police will never even see let alone arrest.
If they don't see how can they take action? They have only just got 'interceptor' vehicles, I dont think these included a minority report style technology 😂

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Although actually getting arrested etc seems a bit extreme, when there are people actually crashing and causing harm and damage daily....who the police will never even see let alone arrest.
Man who yaps multiple times daily about police not doing enough says making an arrest is “a bit extreme”.

Absolute comedy gold.

KevM

RMS Regular
Yea we were standing on the bridge just watching as the convoy left granville
My mrs scanned through pictures she had found online an spotted the blue unit an the same cub wearing the coloured top was in the passenger seat and another young child could easily be seen

Yep, took me nearly 5 seconds! lol

sham.jpg

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
He managed to keep her straight, better than any of the idiots I have encountered leaving Willowbrook foods down our way.

*Not endorsing the video.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
On the bang

think it’s reference to not using your tacho graph for hours driving recording

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
What does "one the bang" refer to? Is it a Scania term? lol

According to the reddit thread linked earlier in this thread, it's something to do with a magnet placed on the speedlimiter. Could be wrong however.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
If they don't see how can they take action? They have only just got 'interceptor' vehicles, I dont think these included a minority report style technology 😂

You've never reported something to the police and they never bothered doing anything ? Or have them attend a crash...where they take no action against the dangerous driver ?

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
Gotta say I've drove lorries at that age in big yards and private lanes, If they kids been about them alot that probably made his day so child cruelty is a piss take..

Shouldn't have been on the motorway, but a serious fine and or points should be dished out.. shouldn't be jailed or lose the license that's the man's life and family income.

My opinion on it...

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Gotta say I've drove lorries at that age in big yards and private lanes, If they kids been about them alot that probably made his day so child cruelty is a piss take..

Shouldn't have been on the motorway, but a serious fine and or points should be dished out.. shouldn't be jailed or lose the license that's the man's life and family income.

My opinion on it...
He clearly doesn't give two ****s about his life, his families life, his or anyone else's family. Jail the ****!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

Lanes and big yards - MASSIVE difference to the M1 ffs.

It's the man's life and family income, which makes it even worse. There is no doubt that letting a 9/10 year old boy drive a f*cking HGV on the M1 is a danger to everyone within a 1/4 mile radius. Doing it is one thing which is bad enough - but filming it and posting it on social media....jesus. He should be jailed AND lose his license.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
For those making out that its not that big of a deal....would you feel the same if that child wiped out a member of your family whilst driving an HGV on the motorway?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I was spoilt at that age.
my da nicked me my own motor!
I mind my da brought home two land rovers one saturday afternoon that he bought on a whim, when i was about 11. me and him raced them about the back garden all afternoon (a lap took about 8 seconds, it wasn't that big) and my ma came home and near had a coronary. They were sold again the following week

56oval

RMS Regular
If it was in a yard or private estate we would all have said fair f*cks, teach em young.
Clearly this boys ego has the better of him and he's made an absolutely moronic decision.
For sure a punishment should be handed down, quiet what I'm not sure., books for a year would be appropriate maybe?

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3

My opinion on it...

Gotta be a p1ss take...
Just a few points for THAT?! I’m speechless.
Have you ever seen footage from motorway crashes where cars are rear-ended by lorries?!
That easily could have wiped out a whole family....