Top gear

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Decent episode. I would also have the Alfa everyday of the week. Though there isn’t much comparison in their potential buyers, anyone buying a Roma will be paying via finance, I doubt Alfaholics offer PCP.
I was surprised to see they didn’t mention Sabine’s death? You’d think they would at least mention it?
Maybe they will do a segment about her time with the show later on in the series. 🤷‍♂️

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Decent episode. I would also have the Alfa everyday of the week. Though there isn’t much comparison in their potential buyers, anyone buying a Roma will be paying via finance, I doubt Alfaholics offer PCP.
I was surprised to see they didn’t mention Sabine’s death? You’d think they would at least mention it?
Maybe they will do a segment about her time with the show later on in the series. 🤷‍♂️
Filmed before she died. The introducer mentioned it before the episode started.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul

There was a "In Memory of Sabine Schmitz" at the very end of the credits.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
On the Roma, the grey one they had in the studio. I didn't realise it was a Ferrari until after the feature. Genuinely thought it was an Aston!

The alfaholics car is very dear. Think of it as Singer for Alfas but done more focusing on driving it hard. I had a look around one a few years back at the London Classic Car Show. The quality and attention to detail is superb on them.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
There was a "In Memory of Sabine Schmitz" at the very end of the credits.
Ah. I saw they mentioned they were going to do something but missed that.

Suppose it makes sense adding it at the end as the rest would have been pre-recorded.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Looks like there’s a segment on Sabine coming soon. (y)

E34F206A-0C39-4F3D-9997-3CEA5B924768.png

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Great episode...
@Darzy71 Bringing back memories of being towed behind the rover 25 hanging onto the boot lip.. not a bit of safety gear or metal plates, my feet were roasting. A bit later on another of the lads got in an old fish crate hanging onto a rope being pulled along... great craic!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Another decent show tonight. The nomad looks like it would be great craic.

The G Wagon sounds unreal but I can think of better cars to spend £157k on! I also think they suit the darker colours and looked a bit cheap in the red.

The interior of the defender looks well but I can't help thinking the new shape looks wrong in the 90 guise. I'd take a new 110 anytime though, especially in black with some Urban Automotive touches 😍

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Good episode and showed why all the diff locks in the world are useless without decent tyres. Fairly sure the Defender was running the Duratracs which seemed to do well. Looking forward to trying them!

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Paddy was showing that G Wagon no mercy in the quarry, caught fair bit of air time over that wee yump!

Good enough episode but would have liked another piece in the middle for sake of variety and to break it up.

Crap it's only 4 episodes!! There should be a minimum requirement!lol Shame because this is by far the best series in a long time.