New Defender Details Leaked

saxo_man

RMS Regular
(though I don't see a sunroof :sob:)
Not sure if this is joke that has gone over my head, so ignore me if it is, but yes you can get a choice of sunroof

1621460785891.png

1621460807985.png

I cant help but think these need the options wheel arches to look right?
1621460956356.png

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Last edited:

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
The options for the commercial variants are much lower than the normal versions, we've had a few people looking for after market options for various extras that aren't available on the commercial.

Though yeah the commercials have bulkheads so you would really be of any use lol

They have seriously grown on me the last few months! I'd buy one in a heart beat if I was in the market for something like that! Had a few with extended arched that have been colour coded/Gloss black (along with the front and rear and textured side panels etc) and they look unreal!

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
The options for the commercial variants are much lower than the normal versions, we've had a few people looking for after market options for various extras that aren't available on the commercial.

Though yeah the commercials have bulkheads so you would really be of any use lol

They have seriously grown on me the last few months! I'd buy one in a heart beat if I was in the market for something like that! Had a few with extended arched that have been colour coded/Gloss black (along with the front and rear and textured side panels etc) and they look unreal!

What do you think the chances of a 110 and 130 pick-up being launched are?

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
There is a nice black one with 20” black wheels in the car park out the side
Sounds like one of the demonstrator ones maybe, it is nice!

What do you think the chances of a 110 and 130 pick-up being launched are?
I personally think there could be a market for them, as they were always popular with the original defender, though weather there would be enough demand for World wide market to warrant JLR to start producing them, I.E compared to some of the American pick ups they would lack in size compared to the F150s and Dodge Rams etc that would be common market stuff there I think a Defender pick up would struggle to compete in certain areas i think in an American Market anyway, the pickup market didn't really have a market here bar the L200, old defenders, amaroks, etc.. so potentially a gap there a new defender pickup could compete in!

JLR tend to keep cards close to their chest when it comes to info and what not.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Sounds like one of the demonstrator ones maybe, it is nice!

I personally think there could be a market for them, as they were always popular with the original defender, though weather there would be enough demand for World wide market to warrant JLR to start producing them, I.E compared to some of the American pick ups they would lack in size compared to the F150s and Dodge Rams etc that would be common market stuff there I think a Defender pick up would struggle to compete in certain areas i think in an American Market anyway, the pickup market didn't really have a market here bar the L200, old defenders, amaroks, etc.. so potentially a gap there a new defender pickup could compete in!

JLR tend to keep cards close to their chest when it comes to info and what not.

Interesting. Is the middle jump seat of any use, and of any use as an armrest when folded down? I see what you mean about the commercials - less options. The 110 commercial seems to have more specs/options than the 90 or am I doing something stupid?

Last edited:

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Excuse the images the camera on photo is playing up

We had our first V8 arrive there last week. Looks wise is basically a standard defender 90 with 4 exhaust tips
20210707_172003.jpg

Attachments

• 20210707_172019.jpg
    20210707_172019.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210707_172028.jpg
    20210707_172028.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 63

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
I’m so excited to have been able to order one of these through work

My daughter and her friends are also very happy - everyone of them love a Defender

We have limited choice in work for options but do get high standard specification which is good

So my order is a 110 D300 X-Dynamic HSE in Pangea green

Options are family pack (making it 5+2 seating) and electric deployable towbar - these are dictated by work

Cannot wait to get it but I imagine it will be Christmas before it arrives

76227256-206F-44BC-8678-9A63C86A16AA.png

saxo_man

RMS Regular
I’m so excited to have been able to order one of these through work

My daughter and her friends are also very happy - everyone of them love a Defender

We have limited choice in work for options but do get high standard specification which is good

So my order is a 110 D300 X-Dynamic HSE in Pangea green

Options are family pack (making it 5+2 seating) and electric deployable towbar - these are dictated by work

Cannot wait to get it but I imagine it will be Christmas before it arrives

View attachment 328843
Very nice Stefan! I’m sure youre excited. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for scheduled delivery in early Sept.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Very nice Stefan! I’m sure youre excited. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for scheduled delivery in early Sept.

I think your delivery should be ok - our management cars always get pushed back for customer orders (rightly so) hence my prediction of Christmas