What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Not in the classifieds yet but on their way. The brother just sent me these.
IMG-20210917-WA0000.jpg

He sent a video too but I can't put it up here.

Last edited:

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Not in the classifieds yet but on their way. The brother just sent me these.View attachment 335732

He sent a video too but I can't put it up here.
Recognise those cars.... That's the supercar driving experience outfit you can do at Nutts corner. Did it last month 😁
It’s only back from getting an engine rebuild in eastwoods as well
Right enough? Good time to buy then.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Recognise those cars.... That's the supercar driving experience outfit you can do at Nutts corner. Did it last month 😁

Right enough? Good time to buy then.

They were on the ferry from Stranraer to Belfast, and then onto the m50.

KevM

RMS Regular
Its been washed and has pumped up tyres, I'm sure you're very confused.

Yeah, well they say you can't polish a turd.

But here's an old 5dr petrol Focus, with a few token ST badges on. They've made it shiney and you eejits are pulling your wee wires over it 😂

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
If it was a mk4 gti everyone would think it was fantastic even though the focus would be a better driving car.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
If its as clean as it looks it really is, but tbf a 5dr is less desirable. But cant be many left in gd condition.

Was @Coog talking about wanting a focus that shape? Someone was

I’d actually take a lowly 1.6 zetec over a ST. I oddly found them a bit more fun to drive for some reason. The engine was a peach and the gearing seemed much better than the ST. Would need to be 3dr and preferably silver. I’m not a Ford fan but always thought the new edge styling era was fantastic looking across the entire Ford range