RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
IMG20211022145049.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Probably need to look in Japan for one. And they're probably rare there too now going by everything else.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Hadn’t seen a c4 coupe is ages and now there’s 2 knocking around up here. Never manage to get a pic only grabbed a quick one this evening.
4D1A363F-5390-494A-B461-E17E5A471228.jpeg

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
A Vauxhall Frontera. Silver with a black bonnet. Only noticed it at the last minute so no pics unfortunately.

I can’t remember the last time I seen one.
I’d forgot they’d even existed.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
He got a full respray done it within the last year or two and then a+ detailed it for him. If you want I can give you his number, he would talk about it all day. Lol
Only ever saw two red ones over here, one had a three digit plate. Is it this one by any chance?

Attachments

• an1.jpg
    an1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 56

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Only ever saw two red ones over here, one had a three digit plate. Is it this one by any chance?
Was just looking at pictures of his to see what his reg was. That’s not it in that picture you have up.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
That was a mates old car think it went up NW somewhere thought it may have been it. I'd love a red anni, looks to be a really nice one.
Was just looking at pictures of his to see what his reg was. That’s not it in that picture you have up

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
That was a mates old car think it went up NW somewhere thought it may have been it. I'd love a red anni, looks to be a really nice one.
He does look after it, he put it away for the winter last year, not sure if he is this year or not. I think he bought it about 6 years ago.