F1 2021

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Firstly, what a **** circuit. Between the red flags, safety cars and VSCs, I'm not looking forward to any further races there.

As for Max, well showed us exactly what sort of driver he is. It will be interesting to see what the outcome of the investigation of the brake check will be.

At least Abu Dhabi is a more procession and hopefully less carnage and debris.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Level points now for next race, this is the season we have all been waiting for!

Can see it ending with an accident unfortunately
I haven’t seen the race yet and foolishly clicked onto this thread, my fault entirely, but once I started reading I couldn’t stop lol.

So on to my point, based on what folk have been writing in here I think you’re right, it’s gonna end with Lewis or Max taking each other out (most likely Max given his form and comments in here this evening).

I’m all for letting them race and whilst I can’t properly comment because I’m waiting until 10pm when the C4 coverage starts, based on Max’s form, he needs to be given a warning or a reprimand of some sort for his aggression.

sam_9n

RMS Regular
State of that merc team. Get a grip. You win by default. Lewis is a grade A p***k.

simple now for max, just take hamilton out in the last race. win at all costs.

You guys needs to share your drugs more.

17A129D7-BC95-470D-9EA2-744662EC5F2D.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.