RMS regular cars & coffee Sundays

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Up a bit later and tried not to be antisocial! Good chatting to a few.

Nice turn out and great selection of cars…that lotus 🤤

Sitting here now feeling massively inadequate about the size of my brakes 😂

RP420

RMS Regular
Drives
Lotus Exige
First time getting to one of these events today - was great to meet some of you and hope to meet more RMSers at future events. All the cars were very interesting and a really varied selection of fairly unique machinery!

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Another great morning. Thanks again for organising it @Cro

It's worth the drive once a month for an excellent coffee and toastie. Great wee van that.

Only took a few photos this time as I was too busy gassing.

The black M6 V8 was a stealthy beast!... The CLS slipped under the radar with that 5.5 V8.... And the wee Renault Campus 5, such a blast from the past!

These beauties however..... I could pull up a deck chair and just sit there looking at them all day long.

20220807_115442.jpg

20220807_115529.jpg

20220807_115639.jpg

20220807_115707.jpg

IMG-20220807-WA0002.jpeg

20220807_115359.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
What a great selection of cars, superb photos everyone. Couldnt make it up today but if there are more mornings planned stick my name down.

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Thanks for making the effort lads, good morning catching up.
Great to see members managing to make it to their first too (y) some serious lurking going on across the site 😂

I’ll look into a September one to finish us off for the year and post up as soon as I have a definite answer

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Great wee morning catching up. Have to say @Cro hats off for organising these; they’re a brilliant relaxed get together for likeminded folk to talk a load of balls at. I really enjoy them and to be honest I normally don’t really enjoy these sorts of things.

Good to get chatting to you again Colin @Rover Repair and @G24NTR , @c_rad and others. Great turn out!

e320mark

RMS Regular
Great wee morning catching up. Have to say @Cro hats off for organising these; they’re a brilliant relaxed get together for likeminded folk to talk a load of balls at. I really enjoy them and to be honest I normally don’t really enjoy these sorts of things.

Good to get chatting to you again Colin @Rover Repair and @G24NTR , @c_rad and others. Great turn out!
Didn’t realise you were there Craig, would have been good to have had a chat with you! Hope the golf is going well!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Didn’t realise you were there Craig, would have been good to have had a chat with you! Hope the golf is going well!

Yeah was there in the A4 cabrio. Always hard to tell who’s who lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.