RMS regular cars & coffee Sundays

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
I would be keen on a September meeting too.
+1 ... Roads are salt free until the winter service season starts in October. Works for the garage queen owners like myself 😂

One suggestion...... If everyone stuck a bit of paper on the dash with your forum ID & first name, that would be very useful. I've only twigged on that certain people were there after I've got back home and read this thread. I'd have said hello in person if I'd realised.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Hoping to attend this on Sunday, not sure wether I’ll bring the golf r again or the fabia for the bangernomics corner…
Trying to convince the father in law to stop by in the m5 comp too

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Forgot the NiBMW | JKC Coffee morning was on this Sunday so I’ll not make this. 😢

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Forgot the NiBMW | JKC Coffee morning was on this Sunday so I’ll not make this. 😢
I’m raging that I will miss that. The last one looked like it was really good.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Wonder can non-bmw owners still go for a nosey...

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Don't forget your NIBMW jackets
A484B7B3-CA83-4D7D-9EDA-82B5A5F4AF64.jpeg

dtr

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M6
Will try to make the trip up on Sunday for a nosey

955Safety

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
When and where is the next one, if its this sunday, ill take a trip up

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
Hoping to finally make it up this time as definitely won't be able to do a September one (if it happens) but much like Rocko, depends on the previous nights antics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.