RMS regular cars & coffee Sundays

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Thanks for making the effort lads, good morning catching up.
Great to see members managing to make it to their first too (y) some serious lurking going on across the site 😂

I’ll look into a September one to finish us off for the year and post up as soon as I have a definite answer
Does it have to end for the winter? Good excuse to get out of the house for a bit of craic once a month! 😢

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Big thanks to jasp90 for taking my son out a run in the Ferrari. He hasn’t stopped talking about the noise since! I think he enjoyed it just a little bit!!
He is car mad & would have never have got the opportunity if you hadn’t offered!! View attachment 370975View attachment 370976

Nice gesture, a fantastic experience to be able to get a ride in a machine like that.

I passed quite a old bloke in an immaculate 308 GTS on the way up the M2. Full Magnum PI spec 😀

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Does it have to end for the winter? Good excuse to get out of the house for a bit of craic once a month! 😢
Doesn’t need to stop no, but a you’d need to be changing to a venue that’s got shelter, heat etc, then your natural drop in numbers, some not taking their cars out in the wet etc you’d end up feeling like you were flogging it to death

Could look at Halloween, Christmas/new year, Easter meets and then kick us off on our spring bbq run around May time again into the regular monthly meets

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Finally got to one, though unfortunately only for an hour!

Great idea and really enjoy this kind of thing, more of a small informal gathering of like minded individuals and no members of the public pawing over everything. Fair play to you @Cro for getting this going 👍🏻

Great to meet a few new faces and catch up with some from years back.

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
I want to see a pic of the Renault 5
It's photo bombing the Subaru.... Over at the right 🤪
487855b6-c9a8-4920-be93-ffe46801ed33-jpeg.370892

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Some amazing machinery there, and quite a range, I think the Lotus is near the top for me though.

I would have been there had I been in the country, but I'm at work until Early October.

Mont - Supra looks great. Although I think you need your headlights done. If you are ever near the North coast I'd be happy to sort them for you.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Another in September? I keep missing these before I even realise they’re on ffs.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
We ride once more. Sunday 11th September, last regular one of the season. I’ll update the flyer
Happy days!!! I'd probably not be able to make 4th Sept as its my bday weekend, and me and current Mrs Rigger will be getting blocked Friday and Saturday!!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Unfortunately will miss this one, only back from holidays the day after. Roll on next year's meets!

Cranston88

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTI
Hoping to be at the next one lads, haven't been to anything car related in years as my kids have been growing so looking forward to getting back to a few meets to get the taste for it again. Looking forward to putting some faces to forum names. :cool:

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
I’ll hopefully get to this since it’s on my doorstep.
The Impreza’s gone after 12 years and get my new car on Sunday.

All being well I’ll bring it out for its first meeting.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Anybody going for a wee drive up to Larne or elsewhere after the meet, seeing as it'll be the last C+C of the year?

No shenanigans mind🤥

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.