Ferrari 360 - ‘Challenge Stradale’ conversion

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Absolutely amazing, this is definitely a long way from pulling MX5 engines in and out of a kit car!

Fair play to you for getting your dream car. Enjoy it! The side profile looks absolutely incredible

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Absolutely amazing, this is definitely a long way from pulling MX5 engines in and out of a kit car!

Fair play to you for getting your dream car. Enjoy it! The side profile looks absolutely incredible

I know….this will be cheaper! 😂😂😂 certainly cheaper than blowing them up constantly 😂

Thanks mate, chuffed with it ❤️

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Never tiring of looking at this sitting outside (or in the garage)

3427F1BA-3D68-4DCC-AFA5-FE56076F7D76.jpeg

The upgrading bug has started already…..

I’ve ordered a complete carbon interior package including the centre console, radio and clock surrounds, vent surrounds and doorcards.

5787FA28-C7AC-4059-BB11-FC82CAC30AA6.jpeg

AA01A5B2-F422-40FE-9CCC-9E11EE875147.jpeg

B524181B-8071-43A8-84B3-35DAD07A0423.jpeg

The seats are also in production at the Cobra factory and being trimmed to my own custom specification as per the attached pic…

6AC13F66-1848-46B9-A68A-E9483D202783.png

I was provided with some samples of the dinamica (suede material) that they’re being trimmed in - I opted for the darker grey and red

BED4C4BD-DDC0-430D-8CE9-5C780FAB60F5.jpeg

And to complete the CS conversion, I’m having the dash retrimmed in the same grey and red material. Grey upper half and red lower half as per the pic below….

E87CC172-C1C9-4733-B7CD-5ED186BC21FB.jpeg

Pulling the dash out of a Ferrari is going to be scary but I’ve been assured that they’re ‘easy’ to work on lol…it is a necessary upgrade though!

Oh and my brother in law, is on the case for making me a subwoofer box to match that of below, which will be trimmed in suede also

8D7BBB08-F426-4B30-9057-F701D565F800.jpeg

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around

View attachment 381176

I’ve ordered a complete carbon interior package including the centre console, radio and clock surrounds, vent surrounds and doorcards.

View attachment 381177

View attachment 381178

View attachment 381179

The seats are also in production at the Cobra factory and being trimmed to my own custom specification as per the attached pic…

View attachment 381180

I was provided with some samples of the dinamica (suede material) that they’re being trimmed in - I opted for the darker grey and red

View attachment 381181

And to complete the CS conversion, I’m having the dash retrimmed in the same grey and red material. Grey upper half and red lower half as per the pic below….

View attachment 381182

Pulling the dash out of a Ferrari is going to be scary but I’ve been assured that they’re ‘easy’ to work on lol…it is a necessary upgrade though!

Oh and my brother in law, is on the case for making me a subwoofer box to match that of below, which will be trimmed in suede also

View attachment 381183
Never mind the fezza....... When did you get the big house with the balcony???

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The 360CS - the best Ferrari of the lot, hands down 😁 😎

I'm shocked you're not making your own carbon interior! 😇

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP

View attachment 381176

View attachment 381177

View attachment 381178

View attachment 381179

View attachment 381180

View attachment 381181

View attachment 381182

View attachment 381183
I will probably be banned for this question but can spacers be added or would that take the CS authenticity away?

I would be like this all day at home with that on the driveway

Home Alone Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Spacers 😅😇

You could add spacers to anything if you wanted to. I know what you mean, but that's the period look how it sits now.

I know putting Rays TE037 is popular on the 360, or even a G25. Either fantastic in bronze on a red car. Slightly different offset will have them a bit further out if desired. But then it's stepping away from the CS.

This car isn't an original CS anyway, but a very good recreation.

Each to their own and all that.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
I could do Sunday 27th if it suits you guys?

I will probably be banned for this question but can spacers be added or would that take the CS authenticity away?

I would be like this all day at home with that on the driveway

Home Alone Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Spacers 😅😇

You could add spacers to anything if you wanted to. I know what you mean, but that's the period look how it sits now.

I know putting Rays TE037 is popular on the 360, or even a G25. Either fantastic in bronze on a red car. Slightly different offset will have them a bit further out if desired. But then it's stepping away from the CS.

This car isn't an original CS anyway, but a very good recreation.

Each to their own and all that.

It’s getting spacers lol I think it needs it and among the Ferrari forums, it’s far more acceptable to tinker than most people would think.

Rays TE037 though….behave yourself 🤭

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
I got myself a new snow foam lance and was busting to try it out…

BAC93DE4-76B5-45AB-BD59-DF8B013DA25C.jpeg

I then decided that I needed to do get a lineup of the stable…

Race, play, play, work….in order 😂

A7DD425A-C90F-4F4D-AE13-5847D1692542.jpeg

I have a serious problem……garage is too small

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Had a good spin down to cars and coffee at PMG earlier this morning with my mate in his Mclaren 570GT

502891ED-5D4E-4D7A-B442-10DB7FC89931.jpeg

F7BA9622-E9ED-492A-9E77-5B8C6FC8F69E.jpeg

5EA68F84-A402-45B8-BC55-46779379DF01.jpeg

We stuck his Insta360 camera on my car and did a run out the road with it. The mic was probably not placed correctly as it picked up a bit of wind hanging off the rear bumper so next time in the engine bay, but it worked well enough to hear it scream a little

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Brilliant!!! You are a nutter mind 🤪

Now….. settle yourself, and get that freakin white yoke out racing next year……

Thought the Westfield was away?

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Brilliant!!! You are a nutter mind 🤪

Now….. settle yourself, and get that freakin white yoke out racing next year……

Thought the Westfield was away?

Mark, I got the snow foam out yesterday, washed the fez, dried it off and went for a drive. Then I parked it, went to bed, got up, look at it this morning….and went for another drive.

What am I getting at?….Not a spanner in sight! I love it.

I can’t be ar*sed with racing anymore, or westfields. I dunno…..the novelty might pass but I can’t see it. I just love listening to the Italian orchestra.

The red yoke is being collected Wednesday. Can’t wait to have some garage space 😂😂
Made enough noise round Newcastle today anyway😂

View attachment 381486

I wanted to go to Villa Vinci but wanted to park right outside - did a few laps before getting bored of waiting, got fed up and went home 🤣🤣. You weren’t the one in the car where the fella shouted “keep er lit” out the window? Lol