Super Unleaded 99 Ron Launch

Nigelo

RMS Regular
This is excellent news - I assumed that 99 hadnt made it down this far, and this thread was just an occassional musing. I'll be heading to the Clandeboye Rd next fill up. Gotta support the good cause!

AC

RMS Regular
Given Solo now seem to have this at a few sites, does anyone know if they are intending to roll this out across their network?

It would be good to see the outcome of some tests on the fuel against the likes of BP 97 and Texaco 97.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
This is excellent news - I assumed that 99 hadnt made it down this far, and this thread was just an occassional musing. I'll be heading to the Clandeboye Rd next fill up. Gotta support the good cause!
Been there a long time now, early summer I think they started carrying it.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Someone that has a set of det cans with a 97 and 99 map on something with big horsepower will soon be able to tell you if its good or bad. We have used it and the vehicles responded well

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
I noticed that the pumps at the Eglinton fuel station have the regular and super pumps, 95 on both with one saying regular and the other saying premium, E10 on them, then a separate pump on the stand with kero with 97 OCTANE written on it. No mention of E5 or E10, just 97 OCTANE. Anyone know what that's about ??

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
I noticed that the pumps at the Eglinton fuel station have the regular and super pumps, 95 on both with one saying regular and the other saying premium, E10 on them, then a separate pump on the stand with kero with 97 OCTANE written on it. No mention of E5 or E10, just 97 OCTANE. Anyone know what that's about ??

Didn’t notice that last time, just look next time. The Premium E10 is mainly a carbon offset scheme.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Does anyone know if there is any 99RON available in North Antrim / North Coast area?

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Anyone used the super unleaded in the nicholl garage or is it just a con?

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Did the 99ron ever make an appearance in Ballyrobert near Ballyclare yet?
I pass that station regularly now. There is still temporary fencing on part of the forecourt and the sign has zeros where the super price would be so it doesn't look like it's there yet.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Has this appeared on any forecourt of Solo in Lurgan/craigavon/pdown area as quite a number are around?