What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i

Sonny

RMS Photographer
1679240441246.jpeg

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Oh boy..... Not thati could afford the wheels on this never mind the car .... Current bid £65k

Full BRABUS certifications and official documents included

One of one’ RHD 650 B40S cars converted by the factory at Bottrop

650bhp, 4litre V8 Brabus-tuned twin turbo engine capable of 0-60 in 3.7secs

De-limited to achieve claimed 200mph
Individually developed by Brabus for each customer and featuring extensive options

Screenshot_20230320-014715.png

Screenshot_20230320-014732.png

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Oh boy..... Not thati could afford the wheels on this never mind the car .... Current bid £65k

Individually developed by Brabus for each customer and featuring extensive options

View attachment 391544
View attachment 391545
Wow that is immense

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Wow that is immense
Great introductory paragraph to the advert....

If AMG begins where Mercedes stops then Brabus picks up the mantle from its fellow factory-owned tuner. Brabus dials things up to 11 or, where possible, 12. Devastatingly quick yet luxurious in the conservative Mercedes way, a Brabus is like a bespoke suit: custom made for each buyer.

steeldevil

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus IS300h

View attachment 391544
View attachment 391545

Surely they could come up with a better logo than just a big circle with an embossed 'B' on it, I can't see past that.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
7 series looks cool. Worth a search on the seller though! They have some cool stock all the same.

c_rad

RMS Regular
Would love a walk around that place! I've heard of bullet wounded rollers sitting around it
There's a few videos of some of the stuff about it, piles of cool stuff rotting away but a lot of the stock is rough as hell or ruined underneath. Shame as they on the surface, seem to have a bunch of cool things there.

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Gutted I missed the silver Lupo GTI that went up for sale earlier for £1750. I was next in line but of course the first guy went and got it. Ridiculous price.

YU53 UNT - if anyone knows it? A hillarious number plate too 😛

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Gutted I missed the silver Lupo GTI that went up for sale earlier for £1750. I was next in line but of course the first guy went and got it. Ridiculous price.

YU53 UNT - if anyone knows it? A hillarious number plate too 😛
Briefly saw that on marketplace but tbh didn’t notice the price, definitely a bargain at that

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Automatically assumed it was completely rotten at that money. Not surprised it went quickly though.

cupraricky

RMS Regular

View attachment 391616

Absolute awesome.
That's been off and on autotrader for id guess 4 months. Doesn't seem to shift, or it's just shifting dealerships. Last time I saw it, it was on autotrader at £28k think that was in February.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
That's been off and on autotrader for id guess 4 months. Doesn't seem to shift, or it's just shifting dealerships. Last time I saw it, it was on autotrader at £28k think that was in February.
Tbh I’ve haven’t seen it and have a favourite search set up for something like that.
Most likely because it’s been modified it doesn’t appeal.