What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Gutted I missed the silver Lupo GTI that went up for sale earlier for £1750. I was next in line but of course the first guy went and got it. Ridiculous price.

YU53 UNT - if anyone knows it? A hillarious number plate too 😛

Saw that too and raging I missed it.

cupraricky

RMS Regular
Tbh I’ve haven’t seen it and have a favourite search set up for something like that.
Most likely because it’s been modified it doesn’t appeal.
Yea I've been hunting for about 5/6 months to change. Defo remember it as there were two on at one stage and ended up remember the regs to differentiate between them.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Very cool
251A4635-B996-4DFC-A99A-160AA9FE161F.jpeg

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z

Seen these come up today, seemed like reasonable money even if they were a bit rough.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
This merc above reminded me of a car.

A lot of years back I went to buy a set of alloys and the seller had a passat in this colour.

Screenshot_20230323_115712_Chrome.jpg

It was a diesel I'm sure, just slightly lowered but so striking in that colour and light beige leather interior that the owner had fitted.

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
As much as I loved my ornyx white R I listed after a lapiz blue one constantly, the funny thing is when I was in market a so called friend car sales had one but he would only drop £500 of price and auto q took over a grand off white one , serviced it and gave 12 months warranty and she had lip kit and exhaust already done so was a no brainier,