What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
This seems a great price, albeit mileage on the slightly high side maybe. Love the colour combo. @Tufty

Used AUDI RS3 in Barry, Angus | Augustus Autos

IMG_0250.jpeg

'96dc2

RMS Regular
3A7C7788-2FAD-4273-81F0-5447AC5B6A8E.jpeg

Been offered this, seems to be very clean inside and out.Just had a refresh and think around 120k on it. Needs the plastics dressed and it’s 100% finished. Getting put through mot next week. No idea of the value of these currently? It’s a 1.4, could be a bit of summer craic and cheap run about for the short work commute.

Chris0

RMS Regular

Already on the hunt for something else but not sure what’s decent value in todays market.

Any big no nos for F11s?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
View attachment 426750
Been offered this, seems to be very clean inside and out.Just had a refresh and think around 120k on it. Needs the plastics dressed and it’s 100% finished. Getting put through mot next week. No idea of the value of these currently? It’s a 1.4, could be a bit of summer craic and cheap run about for the short work commute.

Going by what decent VTRs go for in the Facebook groups I'd say a 1.4 would be around the 1500 quid mark if clean? May be worng but I certainly wouldn't pay more than that for one.

Few VTS come up for sale as well, and not even that dear compared to 106 Gti. Not amazingly sharp like you say but nippy enough and definitely a bit more lively than a 1.4.

Boksic

RMS Regular

Already on the hunt for something else but not sure what’s decent value in todays market.

Any big no nos for F11s?

Yeah, cream interiors are a big no no in them!!

Maybe after one myself soon enough if I change my mind on never buying another BMW ever ever again..