2010 Fazer FZ1S 1000cc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Just paid full years insurance there now also.

Want to order small plate for tail tidy and 4 clear LED indicators and that's me for today.

They will fit tail tidy ok but will they fit the original housing on the front or will I need to make them fit some how?

I had to buy mounting plates for ny R6. Are they cam shaped holes? I ordered some off ebay last night
Screenshot_20180415-142901_eBay.jpg

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Why are some indicators expensive and others are cheap on that website @Polobrat666 ?

Recommend a few that suit or do they all fit?

Not all them need a relay unless LED?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Bulb type is pretty much plug and play, LED's need a new flasher relay unit as the lower voltage requirements increase the flash rate. Fitment is fairly universal too, if you've got the lextek adapters then most if not all of their indicators will fit, as will pretty much any others..

Not sure what you mean about different prices?

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Need to arrange an RMS rideout someday soon! Just to get a nosey round all these tidy bikes popping up. They've changed a fair bit over the 5eb carb model, the later 5sl model like mine has USD forks, radial brakes, projector headlights, 17" front wheel (something tells me the 5eb is 16" but i may be wrong). There is a few changes to the internals and performance and fresher fairings. I've a thread up of it on here. Theres a few picture's of it there

warren

RMS Photographer
I had to "remove" the exup on my R6...... and by remove I just disconnected the cables, its sprung open so with nothing connected it wont move. Was told not to remove the actual control servo as it can throw up the engine light!

Interesting choice the Fazer, I still had in my head something similar to the older ones, but they sure as hell have gotten a lot more beefy it seems! Looks like a brute of a thing! Im sure it will be fairly brisk anyway!

I just recently got a black widow system, its all packed very nicely, exhaust comes in a little bag and all. Got a lanyard, load of stickers and even a hat lol

warren

RMS Photographer
Yeah very impressed, wasnt sure what to expect when I bought it, the full system cost about half what youd pay for a big brand but its packaged well, looks fantastic, fitted like a dream and sounds incredible. No complaints at all - would reccomend to a friend so far.

IMG_E1755.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_E1753.JPG
    IMG_E1753.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 84

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Tail tidy/number plate light fitted, rear LED indicators fitted and small plate stuck on.

New relay installed to fixed indicator flashing speed.

Successful night
IMG_6827.JPG

"FZ1"
IMG_6835.JPG

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Front LED indicators fitted.

Excuse all the dead flys still on the bike ha

exhaust only left to fit then think I'm Gona buy side tank protectors
IMG_6846.JPG

Reactions: Ben

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Did you have to buy those wee mounting plates for your front indicators? It fairly changes the bike. My wee plates arrived in the post yesterday but i cant see how they attach onto the bike.lol

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Did you have to buy those wee mounting plates for your front indicators? It fairly changes the bike. My wee plates arrived in the post yesterday but i cant see how they attach onto the bike.lol

Yea needed them for sure. Thought I was flying a prep'd the lights too well and forgot to take the tightening nut of the first light haha had to cut and rewire but got it sorted and all built back up.

Using all the OEM connections from stock lights

warren

RMS Photographer
The indicators certainly tidy it up a lot. I think ill get some myself next month.

Im suprised the order your fitting these though, Id have thought the noisy bit of carbon fibre would be number 1 :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.