£18000 for a Nova.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I lol'd so hard as soon as I opened the link.

I love Nova's even had one but i'd only pay top dollar for a completely mint standard example.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
Did this not get blown up by some program/dvd years ago?

I've a vague memory of some dude with a pink nova being given £10k for his and they then blew it up in front of him, looked identical to that one in the link.

jonnyboy

RMS Regular
OP
jonnyboy
Drives
Honda CRV
Did this not get blown up by some program/dvd years ago?

I've a vague memory of some dude with a pink nova being given £10k for his and they then blew it up in front of him, looked identical to that one in the link.
I know the one your thinking of it was Britains worst driver some young fella had a pink nova which he built himself and Quentin Willson give him £10,000 for it and blew it up the young lad was in tears watching it lol.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
I know the one your thinking of it was Britains worst driver some young fella had a pink nova which he built himself and Quentin Willson give him £10,000 for it and blew it up the young lad was in tears watching it lol.

That's the one. Managed to find a video of it too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_z4N4Xw_gw]YouTube - vauxhall nova gets blown up[/ame]

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
That is awful. 18k... the seller must be high

Though that video is great lol.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
i suppose if you where a crazed vauxhall fan and really wanted and had plenty of spare cash it would make sense, but vauxhall fans dont have spare cash, its all tied up in replacement parts lol

Rfg

RMS Regular
boys boys boys its a 1.2 its worth it!!! with that body and donkey its bound to pull the weemen bai!! all it needs is a Fintec sticker over the front screen

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
If my numbers come up on the lottery, i will buy it and take it to the next monster truck display :p

loud n low

RMS Regular
There is NO nova worth 18k.....none,no matter how OEM/Restored it is,and certaintly not that,hes probably put it in at that price because he knows how incredulous people will be and link it all over the various sites in the uk/Ireland.....lets not forget 5k of the price is inc.of any mods you(the buyer of said nova)wants that will be carried out in his shop.Who said publicity had to be good??? ;)

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
In the name of good ****!!! An best part it's only a 1.2 how's it gonna move with all that ICE an isopon?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
In some cases when you come across an overpriced car like this, you can say it's worth it to a Nova owner or the like - but in this case, no way. If it was absolutely mint and kept in original spec with uber-low mileage, then it might be worth half that .... but when it's pink with a gash bodykit and interior, not a hope. Keith's Nova is the best I've seen and I'm sure he wouldn't be looking anywhere near 18k for it!

I'd imagine this is some bloke who's wife told him to get rid of the car, so he's put it up for a ridiculous price which no-one will ever pay (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.