£18000 for a Nova.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
In the name of good ****!!! An best part it's only a 1.2 how's it gonna move with all that ICE an isopon?

the chrome k&n and 3" exhaust deal with any power issues brought on by excessive weight haha

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I like my novas, but only one has cost me more than 1,800, never mind 18k!

Middleman

RMS Regular
Drives
R32
Remember this car from the Max Power era. Saw it at Max Power Live at the NEC about 15 years ago. I believe the reg on it was P1NKY.

Hated it then and hate it now +o(

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i have to laugh at the number of people going "thats crap" etc
it's the same people and age group that thought it was superb many years ago, when it sported the number plate P1NKY

i have to say, yes my tastes have changed and it's not to my taste any more (i even had the same kit at one point for one of my nova's)
but i wouldnt go as far as to say it's crap! and thats for one reason and one reason only! without cars like this, the cruise scene, modified scene etc would never of got to be as big as it has etc! it's things like this that back in the day when kit's were the most awesome thing around, and to smooth and euro a car people didnt understand so majority said no to, and now the phasing and transition of what looks good has changed again, in reverse of what it was back then!

loud n low

RMS Regular
Remember this car from the Max Power era. Saw it at Max Power Live at the NEC about 15 years ago. I believe the reg on it was P1NKY.

Hated it then and hate it now +o(

:scream:Your wrong lad, "PINKY" was Kingdom developments Show car and actually looked really well back in the day,had 18s and was a complete animal engine wise(y)

Agree with Bibby, the style will all be changed again so enjoy the euro/oem/minimal look if your into it now cause the fashion police will hang you by your balls in 3 or 4 years time if your seen dead in such machines :cool:

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
i have to laugh at the number of people going "thats crap" etc
it's the same people and age group that thought it was superb many years ago, when it sported the number plate P1NKY

No, this was P1NKY

pinknova02.jpg

pinknova03.jpg

pinknova04.jpg

I actually didnt mind P1NKY back in the day, I would never have done that to any of my Nova's, but I respected it for what it was. Those pictures are from Ebay when it was for sale about 2 years ago.

The Pink Nova on P/H is awful, seen it at a Trax in 2008/9. It may be full of expensive ice, but really its only worth that it would break for.

I'd realisticly only get about £7k for my Nova, but it would sell quicker than that Pink thing lol!

Middleman

RMS Regular
Drives
R32
I stand corrected on P1NKY then. It was also..+o(. Never liked that style then Bibby. Don't like it now.

Was that your silver Nova at the time Keith. A 16V 00? If so, it was more the thing at the time. :cool:

loud n low

RMS Regular
"P1NKY"actually started out with a "bigmouth" GSI bumper with moulded bottom lip and Seat Ibiza wrc style rear spoiler if memory serves me,bar the contoversial paint (the guy had a buisness to promote)it was sweetest in that guise.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
nobody has taste or deserves to have taste if they once thought that abortion of a ****box was ever good lookin,its absolutely and utterly horrific. I don't even think that would be stolen in west belfast even if it had a brand new pair of nike air max on show inside.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.