£5k fun weekender

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

A4RON

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
I’ve lost out on 2 Boxster S in GB over the past week & another genius doesn’t seem to want to sell to me for some reason, even though I haven’t tried to negotiate, maybe the thought of someone from N.I. ??

Both were at £10k with the right history & mods.

So.. if anyone has or knows of a local 3.2 S 987 with sub 100k, in excellent condition with good history/spec @ £10k max, drop me a message.

Will consider a really good 2.7 at the right price.
They are that good they hard to part with 😜

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Ballintaggart Cars & classics have a 98 boxster at 3.5k. Does say its a Cat car, but not the level.
Saw it on FB
Saw that myself, if nothing looks bent etc that wee car is worth every penny and some, absolutely love driving mine.

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
The fact is been run for 16 years after categorisation, there wasn't much to worry about.

The £8.5k MX5 mk2.5 at ballynataggart has sold too! Crazy.... Although it was probably the cleanest svt sport you'll find. Still.... It's in Boxster territory with that price.

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
You not thought about a 335i coupe or is that too big? 400bhp for under 6k is possible, up to 10k for a real nice one, loads of bits available. Same engine as a 1M without the 40k pricetag. A really well sorted one would match a standard 1M on handling too.

1646382046633.png

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
£6k a year budget to fix them needed also. Lol

Your hole! lol.

335_aye has been good to me at least! Buy with 90k + and the majority of ballbreaking has already been done! Ive had mine 3.5 years now and ive spent half that including all mods and painting / refurbishing. Cant be bad to that! Ive been thinking of changing but I'm struggling with value for money in the same sort of price range.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.