£8k what car thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_B
Drives
Whatever
LOL, she bought a 2.2 Civic in the end, it got wrote off, now she is in a Pug 308!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
May be a bit of a personal question but is she.. available? If so the more sporty examples suggested could be beneficial.

Is that why I'm still single:scream:, need to trade the Adam in and buy something sporty ;)

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
large.jpg

Just read this thread again, that cracked me right up! lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I seen this thread pop up and thought @Alan_B had fallen out with the 350Z already..,

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Shut up you lot lol.

I'm warming to it, slowly. Wish the BMW would sell though.

Have you been bringing the 350z to work as despite having a nosey into your work car park I have yet to spy it (Mel the stalker):eek:

Alan_B

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_B
Drives
Whatever
Haha it would be hard to see behind the other cars as I'm right beside the door. Allocated parking FTW! I'll call past some day after work sure let me know when suits.

Reactions: Mel

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Haha it would be hard to see behind the other cars as I'm right beside the door. Allocated parking FTW! I'll call past some day after work sure let me know when suits.

Yeah as it's been ages since I clapped eyes on your handsome self :p. They are starting roadworks outside your place so it may well end up parked round by my work a few days.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_B
Drives
Whatever
We will still be able to get in to our place apparently, I would not park on that road!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.