£9.99 a month car lease - 10k year mileage limit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
How can they even make this work?

http://www.centralukvehicleleasing....r_lease/64220/citroen/c1/10_vti_feel_5dr.html
sml_64220.jpg

ok, so after the deposit is taken into consideration its £112 a month inc vat, but thats a new car on the road with no hassles for a year, less than £30 a week to have a new car on the door is pretty good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Thats cheap hassle free motoring there and will do very good mpg aswell.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
If you do the allowed miles approx 800 a month at say 100 mile to tenner of fuel thats £80, so say £200 a month all in for car and running costs. Very good for somebody on a budget.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Actually if you look on there you can get the VW UP! for £91 a month all in including the initial deposit (albeit it's for less miles).

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
For sure. Though even at 10k miles it's cheaper for me to run my 3.0 petrol to work than lease and run any lease vehicle lol

Been trying to justify a city car using some cunning man maths recently but just can't :worried:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
For sure. Though even at 10k miles it's cheaper for me to run my 3.0 petrol to work than lease and run any lease vehicle lol

Been trying to justify a city car using some cunning man maths recently but just can't :worried:

How does the zoe work out Coog? i see the deal we got is still on. Works out at £36 week for everything to have a new car at your door withno running costs. A 3.0 petrol would obviously be more fun though

Last edited:
Reactions: AMG

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
How does the zoe work out Coog? i see the deal we got is still on. Works out at £36 week for everything to have a new car at your door. A 3.0 petrol would obviously be more fun though

Cheaper to run the 3.0 for all the miles I do (about 120 a week). Much of a muchness when I factor in repairs tbh

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
I'm running a new c1 ATM on lease, 12k a year, 18month contract for less than £120 month. Has been a flawless wee car for scooting to work and back and is so cheso to fuel its unreal, free road tax and insurance is tuppence. Highly reccomended. It's a Toyota aygo underneath too!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
im in a brand new Fiat 500x £140 per month, was £800 down. its a heck of a lot more car than a little town car. i really like it! given i don't know where i'll be 2 or 3 years from now, it was a no brainer.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I was showing someone this deal or one very close to it a while back and they still didn't believe me even after reading it.

It's the future of driving, next step will be cars just lying about anywhere that belong to a company you pay a rental fee too and use as and when you need to.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
It's coming you can be 100% sure and when it does it will suit prob 80% of the population better than owning a car. In cities like London it will be a complete no brainer.

The life on strap comment, sometimes not always, a lease works out cheaper than using your own money for something. In that case I'd much rather a short term lease of whatever, especially when it works to your advantage

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
It's coming you can be 100% sure and when it does it will suit prob 80% of the population better than owning a car. In cities like London it will be a complete no brainer.

The life on strap comment, sometimes not always, a lease works out cheaper than using your own money for something. In that case I'd much rather a short term lease of whatever, especially when it works to your advantage
Over in London at the minute and one of the guys here doesn't have a car. Him and the girlfriend were going on a weekend away and used some website to hire someone's personal car. Way cheaper than hertz et al and just lifted it at the persons house where they had a key box outside.

Sounded like a good job - if not something that could be taken advantage of!

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

If I didn't have a company car, I'd lease. It's alright saying you are debt free driving something old, but you've to worry about breakdowns, getting parts etc etc. New car - warranty = somebody else's problem to fix :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.