Trackskills Track Day Sunday 20th September.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
This event seems to already have taken off! Currently, the following cars have booked in.

• Alfa 4C
  • Ariel Atom
  • Mazda MX5
  • Ferrari 360
  • Integra DC5
  • Toyota GT86
  • Kirkistown Fiesta
  • Pug 205 Gti
  • Impreza
  • Ford Ka
  • Honda Civic
  • Toyota MR2
  • Lotus Elise
  • Mini Clubman 1330
It looks like it will be busy. If you want a place, please let me know at donal@mulsanne.co.uk

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Bring it on :grinning: Lets see what Clarkson was on about with the Ariel Atom.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Would have been so close to making this in the Civic but I think its just slightly too early. Better luck next time.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Would have been so close to making this in the Civic but I think its just slightly too early. Better luck next time.

Would loved a look round that wee wagon. One of my favourite cars on this site :worried:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
If I don't make it to a track day this time I'll head up your way sometime once the tune is finished so you can have a nosy and I can have a nosy at the Atom.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Can't wait! Hopefully be 2 more cars coming with us but haven't confirmed yet as they are being put together :confounded:

AC

RMS Regular
Is it ok to come down for a nosey?

Nice line up of machinery so wouldn't mind taking a trip down to watch!

AndyG

RMS Regular
It's good for spectating as you can watch from most corners and stuff.. Plus you can stuff your face with the burgers!

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Face protection arrived today :grinning:
image.jpg

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Hoping to get along to this for the first time! Just fired you an email Donal.

Reactions: V8

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Lets hope the weather looks a bit more promising come sunday than its giving now :worried:

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
For some reason i was thinking it was on this sunday :worried:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Hoping to make this as well , car is good to go , no fettling required for last three trackdays - why does that statement make me nervous ? Should be a good day if only to see Darth Vader in his time machine !!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.