Jap Car Culture INDOOR JAP ONLY EVENT BELFAST Sunday 10th July 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sauce

RMS Regular
Drives
tdi golf
image.jpeg
JCC (jap car culture)
10th July 2016
Titanic exhibition centre Belfast
Indoor entry by application only.
More details on how to apply etc very soon
I hope this event Is of interest to you all
Thanks again for support.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,104
Last edited:

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Great idea and indoor setting, huge demand and potential for a great show! There's alot of good cars though so i think indoor quality would need chosen/vetted in advance like DubShed... Trade Stands, outdoor displays... Makings of a great event that!

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Definitely a great idea, could have a quality show if the cars are picked well so thats its full of the best Jap cars in NI.

I'll well up for it as long as I can get the time off work during the event.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Perfect, but agree with @chrisd1 - needs to be vetted to get a great show and make sure it can last! I could help with a poster and flyer for it with a preshoot ar the place!

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Being open here it would need to be a hell of slot better than recent shows you fellas have done
Don't skimp on stuff an make it big so every year it will attract more an more people including from the mainland just like dub****e

MTKelly

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 5
I was showing at Jap-fest in Mondello there a couple of weeks ago and the quantity and quality of the cars on show was the best iv seen so far, if you could get something like that going as an indoor event you would be onto a winner but as said above pre-selection of the cars and a high level of organization would be needed to avoid a total disaster.

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
Sorry lads was on nights last night then sleep all day .. So only seeing this now.
Yea it will be pre selection and cars needing to apply for spaces.

Thanks for all the feed back il keep you all posted on developments. Event will probley run about June 2016 as not to clash with rest of our own Callander and other events.
Ps quite a few interesting big changes to our line up for 2016 plus a brand new concept to what we perceive as our flag ship event. Need to keep changing things about to keep people interested. These changes include yet another new venue for us and new attractions. A total of 3 big events in 2016 inclusive of this offering.
Thanks again for feed back much appreciated !

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
I agree, we definitely need this in NI with the amount of crap shows and events. Exhausts Pops n bangs competition outside it just to attract more attention haha!! What about RC drifting there as well? 2 Evo's interested here and I'm sure others from mlr/ei would be up for it! Good publicity and good range of cars should see a profitable event I would imagine.

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
There is a stupid amount of good jap cars here that just do not get out. A good show that's secure and indoor would be enough to tempt some out and keep the standard high.

mobile dyno be fun idea.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Mobile dyno wold be a great idea!!

Show sounds like a great idea, I've a few pieces of jap equipment here if you need them, one in particular is quite rare but my stuff wouldn't be top quality now.
They are a work in progress with regards to tidying them up.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Sounds like a good idea, even a show like this, that offers cars from all makes and all tuning categories etc would be a great and very popular. Something like the Pistonheads meets!

iimm

RMS Regular
Drives
Carlos VonDriver
As said, the cars inside need to be selected, not just let anyone one with a tenner in.

ali619

RMS Regular
This is something I would attend.

Definitely agree that the car need to be pre-selected and the rest of the vehicles parked outside if possible?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.