B7 Audi RS4 Avant

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Having sold my beloved Passat W8 at the beginning of the year, accepted an offer for it that I couldn't refuse, I've spent the last 7 months punting about in a cracking MK6 GTI with a DSG 'box. I couldn't fault the Golf at all apart for the lack of room in the back for 2 dogs and an itch for an RS4 that needed to be scratched!

I always said that the only replacement for the Passat would be an RS4 and after taking the headstaggers and selling my MK4 Anniversary for very strong money the planets started to align! I probably knew of every RS4 Avant for sale on the internet but couldn't get the right colour, right spec and decent mileage for decent money. That is until a fortuitous phone call to @RickyB who had this in stock albeit with a holding deposit on it!

IMG_0915.JPG

Everything fell into place a week after the Anniversary was collected by its new owner. I talked myself into and out of putting all my money into one car more times than I care to admit and spent sometime discussed it with my motoring sounding board, thank @bigpupcooper! So I phoned Richard, arranged a test drive after which I was hooked! I finally scratched my RS4 itch!

Now some members on here might recognise the car, especially @Woodcutter, turns out he was the lucky second owner of this beast! It is a very impressive piece of machinery bringing a smile to my face every time I press that 'start' button!

Having a comprehensive service history it needs for very little, I have a genuine Audi Bluetooth module sitting to go into it so I can remove the Parrot display that's stuck to the dashboard, a boot liner to keep the dog hairs in check and refit the dash cam. Other than that all I have to do is feed the beast on a regular basis! :p

Topmark

RMS Regular
Beautiful. Would love one of these next. The saloons have began to age a bit now IMO but these Avant models still looks really fresh and timeless. Ultimate all-rounders. Sound the part too. Wingback seats?

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Looks well with your plate on it. Glad you bit the bullet and when do i get another drive?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Such a fantastic car, I absolutely loved every minute of owning it, just does everything so well.

It was totally immaculate when I sold it, and I'm sure it still is.

@Reno_LV took some fantastic pics of it for me, must dig them out for you if you're interested in them.

Good to see the car back on RMS :grinning:

cbr600

RMS Regular
OP
cbr600
Drives
Golf R
Such a fantastic car, I absolutely loved every minute of owning it, just does everything so well.

It was totally immaculate when I sold it, and I'm sure it still is.

@Reno_LV took some fantastic pics of it for me, must dig them out for you if you're interested in them.

Good to see the car back on RMS :grinning:
Yeah would love to see the pics! (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.