B7 Audi RS4 Avant

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JohnC

RMS Regular
Noticed you sitting in Donaghadee tonight. I may get an RS4 meet together if you fancy it.

cbr600

RMS Regular
OP
cbr600
Drives
Golf R
With a heavy heart I said goodbye to the big RS4 last night!:sob: The new owner flew in from England yesterday afternoon and after a bit of negotiation drove off Dublin bound for the ferry home! For the first time in 30 years I have no car to call my own, now the search for it's replacements begins!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
With a heavy heart I said goodbye to the big RS4 last night!:sob: The new owner flew in from England yesterday afternoon and after a bit of negotiation drove off Dublin bound for the ferry home! For the first time in 30 years I have no car to call my own, now the search for it's replacements begins!!

Excellent news, happy days Tom.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

You'll be sad to see it go I'm sure, that was some car!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.