1995 Calibra Turbo (Not many left like this)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Are you keeping it as an investment? If it were mine I’d be out enjoying it, not as a daily necessarily. I’d feel like I was only keeping it good for the next owner if you know what I mean. I think I remember seeing this at your house in Lisburn, would that be right? You were selling the Mk4 Astra SRI Turbo

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
That Wuda been around time I bought it then can’t even mind if I had the turbo then or bought this just after but haven’t lived in lisburn in 8-9 years now...

Not necessarily an investment but just for a time I didn’t have the funds to run everything with expanding family and moving house and a desire for some decent family holidays etc

Would like to do a bit with it this year if weather permits but don’t want to clock silly unnecessary miles, def do enjoy driving it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.