1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Ryan did a repair on my daughter's clio, excellent work! Didn't know he did full resprays. Got a few that I could give him to do lol.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Ryan did a repair on my daughter's clio, excellent work! Didn't know he did full resprays. Got a few that I could give him to do lol.

He’s gone more towards a painter rather than smart repairs, invested in a proper spangly booth and got bloody got at it, I serviced the gas side of it so of course have to take some reflected glory lol Some set up now

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Ryan did a smart repair on a car for me prob 10 years ago and you really couldn’t tell where was painted. Good to hear he’s doing full cars now, I’ll definitely keep that in mind!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Spot on, that's ideal for me, I've got a project that I want done this year so it can be prepared for sale.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thought this was yours on Ryan's FB ... He's some painter! This will be outstanding when done. He must have done 5 evos now in as many months lol

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
That’s the car all finished and ready for collection. So pleased with how it’s turned out...

E2667532-2E95-49CA-8E88-7526C03D21C9.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Good job
Not tempted to take the doors off too though when going that far? Bound to be some sort of edge left or something in shuts ? Black looks awesome when minty fresh

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
this is awesome !!

and noted on Ryan - i have a small dent on the pork that i need someone to look at dentless removal in the spring... so will give him a shout - always good to go on recommendations of workmanship