2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR

do u like?

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bronk

RMS Regular
what u lot think :confounded:hock:

Technical Specifications:
Engine
Type: Inline-4, Turbocharged
Displacement cu in (cc): 122 (1997)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 276(206) / 6500
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 286(388) / 3500
Redline at RPM: 7000
Brakes & Tires
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 235/45 ZR17
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: 178.5 × 69.7 × 57.1
Weight lb (kg): n.a.
Performance
Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 5.1
Top Speed mph (km/h): 157 (253)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): 18/26 (n.a.)

Base Price: 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR - n.a. (last update: 7/23/2004)

Lancer Evolution MR for 2005

The 2005 Lancer Evolution VIII MR edition boasts improvements including a larger turbo for improved horsepower, six-speed close-ratio manual transmission, BBS one-piece forged alloy wheels, fast-response Bilstein shocks, and an aluminum roof for a lower center of gravity. The all-wheel drive system has evolved to include front helical limited slip differential and Electronic Active Center Differential (E-ACD), which combine to create an unprecedented level of handling capability. Engine received a 5 bhp and 13 lb-ft increase, due to larger diameter turbo nozzle (old 9.8, new 10.5) and new waste gate shape (previously oval, now circle) for improved boost response.

lancermr05_01.jpg

lancermr05_02_1024.jpg

lancermr05_03.jpg

lancermr05_inter.jpg

Gambit

RMS Regular
Vortex Roof Spoiler

The vortex generator, an innovation in aerodynamics technology and offered as a dealer-fitted accessory, creates small vortices at the trailing end of the roof that reduce drag and increase the downforce generated by the rear-deck spoiler. The generator vanes are finished in the same dark gray as the outer panels of the spoiler.

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
lovely car, but agreed...not worth the money.. Personally if i had that money i would be buying a twin turbo noble...now thats a car... Would eat up evo's for breakfast and its only about £34,000

i.noble.m12.gto3r.04feb.jpg

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
i take it all back u do hav taste in cars skiman !!!!!!!m12nbl floats my boat!!!!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Anyone see the noble on top gear. Clarkson said it sounded like darth vader in the back. Those factory dump valves :laughing:

Andy

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
Yup, tis an absolute whopper of a car...based on a V6 FORD Mondeo engine,eh marky right up your street with a ford engine lol....

ive a dvd somewhere with that clarkson bit in it...rather funny..what a stunning car..

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
yeah but take it on some irish rally roads in the real world and watch it fall apart while the evo eats the tarmac in front of it ;)

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
im not gonna get into an argument about this...im not disputing that the evo has superior handling and stuff...but for an all round car,and if i had that kinda money floating about, i would have a noble...

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
skiman said:
Yup, tis an absolute whopper of a car...based on a V6 FORD Mondeo engine,eh marky right up your street with a ford engine lol....

ive a dvd somewhere with that clarkson bit in it...rather funny..what a stunning car..
well thought it was 2 good 2 b true guess anytime i c 1 it will b in the usuall ford pose >>>>>>hard shoulder bonnet up!!!

veedubboy

RMS Regular
One of these FQ 340 MR's was brough of the cargo boat the other day ... the unloading guys were taking turns to give it the death about the docks....of by the way it was very quick

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.