2005 RED LEXUS IS200 SPORT- FULLY KITTED!

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Link to our current competition folks ( ps We will do other cars soon besides lexus's:joy:)

1.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That one is lovely, definitely nicer than the felty ones, but they all seem to sell out quickly anyway 👍

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
almost sold out :laughing:

hmmm heads up.. There may be another one sitting ready to go up next :joy:

wes

RMS Regular
Sold out already?
22 left just got 1, after realising between not being able to log on the last few times to having an out of date bank card registered lol got a ticket sorted for this. Nice colour havent fancied the last few

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Can’t seem to get 1 says there’s not enough left to do the order. Ah well.

wes

RMS Regular
Done that with me delete then add again. This is just now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200404-134803_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404-134803_Chrome.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 136

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Set of 350z rays on this in hyper silver would be lovely

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
SOLD OUT.jpg

Guys- please see facebook for posts regarding tickets

for those note on facebook the situation is this, when you select to enter and go to checkout it locks you with number/numbers until checkout is complete

once checkout is complete it removes those numbers, For those who don't pay the system doesn't recycle them back in for 30mins or so

So it will show X amount of tickets left- but they are essentially being held until recycled!

I am shortening this to 15mins from now on as now I am selling out that fast this happens at the every end of the amount of tickets and its a nuisance

Hopefully everyone got in that wanted in, Site still shows 1 ticket left but all are accounted for so trying to get in touch with website team to sort

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
You could become the RS direct of IS200s at this rate. Get them all bought!

I’ll need to get one to tuck away when they all start going up in price.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport

🤞😂
They are a tidy looking car on the tte wheels. An engine conversion done on one would be some job!

RevT

RMS Regular

They’ve already started going up in price. Ideally, you should have been buying low mileage ones with factory kit way back 18-24 months ago and hold onto them until 2025. Probably turn each from £1500 to £7500 which is completely bonkers but wait and see.

Reactions: Ben

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
They’ve already started going up in price. Ideally, you should have been buying low mileage ones with factory kit way back 18-24 months ago and hold onto them until 2025. Probably turn each from £1500 to £7500 which is completely bonkers but wait and see.
Hope you are wrong Trevor😂

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
CONGRATULATIONS TO LIAM BOWHAN FROM COUNTY LOUTH, WHO WON THE RED LEXUS IS200 SPORT WITH NUMBER 10 FOR ONLY £16!
winner (8).jpg
WELL DONE AND WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CAR
1f603.png

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Not to be a **** but unless Liam is a key worker and needs the car for work, is there any need to collect the car 5 hours after the draw, undertaking a non-essential journey? Seems very irresponsible from the organiser and the winner. 🤷🏻‍♂️

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Not to be a **** but unless Liam is a key worker and needs the car for work, is there any need to collect the car 5 hours after the draw, undertaking a non-essential journey? Seems very irresponsible from the organiser and the winner. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe just a photoshop? 🤣 because we are all following the guidelines.