2008 BMW E60 520D - Space Grey LCI Model - Even More New Wheels On Post #131

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Pretty sure I spotted this in the Port on sunday?! Outside Tides if I remember correct..... Certainly caught my eye, i do like the wheels they def fill out the arches more so than the 19's. The M bumper will help this no end, looking forward to seeing the updates! Very nice!

You did mate yes, was giving The Tides a try out, absolute guff, back to the usual Ramore :grinning:

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Lip Spoiler On:
spoiler.jpg

Bumper has arrived :laughing:

bumper.jpg

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
shame on you to even consider another eatery..even if the waiting time is past my bed time i will wait.

Lol I had been in the Winebar Saturday Lunchtime, and Coast on Friday evening. Was hoping that The Tides would be decent enough to make a change, sadly not! I do love my Ramore's :grinning:

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
me 2. sadly only ever get up on sat evenings or sundays now as during the week i cant. glad the summer is now over so less about it will still be busy but not mental.

Car still going well? keeping you happy? change planned?

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
me 2. sadly only ever get up on sat evenings or sundays now as during the week i cant. glad the summer is now over so less about it will still be busy but not mental.

Car still going well? keeping you happy? change planned?

Still going well mate yep! Bumpers in for paint on Monday, will hopefully be fitted on Wednesday! Lol nothing ever keeps me happy ... But it's doing for the time-being! No change planned (yet) lol but time will tell!

J55NI

RMS Regular
Selling already? Looks well, a friend was looking one but the miles are too much for him.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Selling already? Looks well, a friend was looking one but the miles are too much for him.

Took a notion for a car I liked that was coming up for sale, but caught myself on lol. Left the bumper off for paint today and it should be fitted by Friday :grinning:

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Haven't seen this in the flesh as yet.

Who is painting the bumper for you?

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Its always outside the shop buddy :grinning: Davy Lyons is, he collected it yesterday and should be fitting it Thursday/Friday.

Aye, I got a glare at it since I posted. Looks well (y)

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Tidy 5. Changes have helped it a lot but i prefer the first set of wheels.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Tidy 5. Changes have helped it a lot but i prefer the first set of wheels.

I'm unsure now about wheels lol ... Fancy a change but not sure what too!

This is shaping up really well, new wheels are better IMO, very aggressive looking

Thanks bud :grinning:

Same wheels??

Still on the 20" OEMS lol but wanting a change ... Not sure what too though!

Preferred the Vossen reps!

They looked a little small / skinny from angles, the big 5's are hard to get a good looking wheel for!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Looks good, but are those tinted headlights? I wouldnt do much more in fear of it looking.......dare I say...........felt spec lol!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Looks good, but are those tinted headlights? I wouldnt do much more in fear of it looking.......dare I say...........felt spec lol!

They are mate :grinning: Lol you may say it, as I feel that same fear myself! E60's are such hard cars to do, and not over-do or leave them felt spec lol... Aghhhh!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.