2010 Jaguar XFR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JonM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
True lol The view count on AT has gone through the roof in 3 days
What's your view count? Mine was at 3,600 after about 12 hours. I suspect it means it appeared in that many searches and not that it had that many views as the stat name suggests.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
No idea havent checked, I was being funny with the comment above as its got alot of attention on here :confounded:

Last advert had over 5000 views.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
it looks great..... sounds better. I didn't know these existed until last wk end... i heard one locally, sounded absolutely gorgeous..... different too - it will find its new owner, may just take a little time.... here any any petrol head type forums and even piston heads forums is defo a good place to pitch it.

i'd agree on the sound most likely helping the sale too.... not much point paying the 'tax' of a V8 in all regards and not hearing it....

keegs86

RMS Regular
Drives
Pug 206
Seen this today at I’m guessing your work. Looks great and the seats are fantastic in my opinion.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Seen this today at I’m guessing your work. Looks great and the seats are fantastic in my opinion.

It's still with Harry at present getting a few things done so was probably his work. Thanks alot guys

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Yes Peter@DSC sold the car for me within 2 weeks. Awesome setup they have with some real tasty machinery.

I miss the car alot but hopefully the stress of a new house etc will dull that for a while lol

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Did I see this parked up at DSC Cars in Downpatrick?

I used to do a lot of deliveries there for my old job and loved passing there. Usually some cracking stuff. M3 or 2, M4.... saw a mustang not to long back. Last i passed it was just stuffed with BMWs and Audis.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
I used to do a lot of deliveries there for my old job and loved passing there. Usually some cracking stuff. M3 or 2, M4.... saw a mustang not to long back. Last i passed it was just stuffed with BMWs and Audis.

I live outside Downpatrick so usually pass there a few times a week he always does have tasty stuff in, keep meaning to pop in and have a look at some of the stuff.

Bronk

RMS Regular
Couldn't believe how hard the jag was to sell..I thought it would have sold instantly .. least it's away now :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ill bet youre glad you dont have to deal with the XF facebook page anymore! What a bunch of utter mongs.

Haha aye so glad, as soon as car went to dsc I just left the group. One of the guys actually PM'd me me because id left, think he was a mod, and apologised for the immature behaviour lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.