2012 Jaguar XF Sport LE 2.2D

A4RON

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
So as some of you’s may know am expecting my first child and in the process of building a first time home so my beloved pocket rocket has to go due to the petrol consumption it was doing as a daily so I thought to myself what could you get for a budget under 10k...

2012 Jaguar XF Sport LE 2.2D With 71,000 miles and absolutely loaded with spec , DAB radio , reverse camera , heated seats, iPod /usb , sat nav etc and one real fuss pot of a previous owner the personal plate J15 XFS also was included which is for sale if anyone’s got a XF Sport jag and wanting a personal plate !

Haven’t got much in mind for mods other than 20” rims and tint the windows..

*ps this will be my last change because from here on I’ll be financially broke:joy:*

B1788D55-1358-4B6B-BF5C-981E4F359062.jpeg

5F853FAF-CBF8-4466-966B-C687F6E45C18.jpeg

ED046E5B-DDB3-4B57-92B8-A29B36CE4474.jpeg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
As above, very surprised at ths pricing of that. Some nice wheels and it has daddy cool written all over it.

I like that alot.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Lovely car, we love our 3.0 V6 Derv model.

Needs the 20" wheels for those arches. Is your rear diffuser all white?

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Unbelievable car, best of luck with it.

Just makes me think the quality of cars you can get for 10k going for anything dearer doesn't really make much sense.

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Lovely car, we love our 3.0 V6 Derv model.

Needs the 20" wheels for those arches. Is your rear diffuser all white?

Yeah it seems to be I’ve never seen one all white I plan to paint it gloss black or vinyl wrap it

Reactions: Ben

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Get yourself the facelift 3.0 diffuser breaks up the all the colour ones. Had the same one on my XFR. Can get a gloss black finned diffuser insert too. Euro Jag should have some in stock second hand for 90-120 quid

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Very nice motor, health to drive.

I have a set of exhausts off a 3.0D with the nice trapezium shaped tips that I took off mine to replace with XFR ones. If you are interested let me know, they are just stored in my garage and I could do with getting the place cleared out.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love those wheels but only on an XFR ... being branded supercharged would just scream rep wheel IMO

Id go for 20" Tornados or Draco wheels!

Lee

RMS Regular
Nice car. I think the second wheel you posted is the nicest. And paint your standard diffuser with texture paint.

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Slowly ;-)
Last time I was talking to you sir you had the Audi, have you changed it? Lol
Still have the A7, Mrs S is driving it. I inherited the Jaaag when we traded the A5.
A7 needs new tyres, so it'll probably go next month, she's looking for a convertible.... :rolleyes:

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Still have the A7, Mrs S is driving it. I inherited the Jaaag when we traded the A5.
A7 needs new tyres, so it'll probably go next month, she's looking for a convertible.... :rolleyes:
Needing tyres is hardly a reason to change a car :p what’s Mrs S looking, maybe an A5 soft top? The Audi boys are looking to have another meet soon, you should call over for a catch up when it’s on, bring the jaaag if you have to hahaha I’ll call over in my enemy car most likely 😂