2012 Subaru WRX STi 2.5 Type UK AWD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Sold our house and moved into our new rented house over the weekend. I was a broken man after doing it all myself but still managed to wash it last night at the new gaff.

Front lip on
New spoiler fitted
Rear spats on

Still to do brakes, exhaust, side extensions, lowering springs, spacers and detail/coating.

20180902_202230.jpg

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
That's lovely. Really suits the front lip.

Loved the lip on my blob but it caught or scraped on every little incline.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Black wheels really lift it also (y)

id be careful on your spacers running 25mm, it will scrub, perrin recommend 20mm front/15mm rear but even mine scrubs on front on heavy turn in thats on 15mm all round

upload_2018-9-3_17-1-34.png

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I can always change the spacer size, feww guys in the states run 25mm rear with no issues

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
How did you get it delivered in the end?

Cancelled parcelforce then had to cancel DPD so tasked Paisely Freight who also didn't bother trying.

Was just about to get my money back and parcelforce delivered it this morning. Still np tracker info online and money is on its way back to me ... bit of a result.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Dropped car off to AI Autosport on Friday morning and it was ready by lunch. Top class work as always even if I did take abuse for having a Subaru lol

Invidia N1 Cat Back fitted
HT Autos Full Lip kit on
Tein S Tech Springs fitted
25mm rear spacers on. Will be coming off though for 15mm ones as they rub even if it does look great.

Godspeed G Hook front discs
Brembo rear discs
Kevlar Pads all round

Reg is on and custom plates fitted.

Next up under car steam clean and then off to Ferret for some paint correction and stone chip touch in.

20180917_181136.jpg

20180917_181110.jpg

20180917_181125.jpg

Chris

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
That looks great, and nice plate too!

The chrome trim on the bootlid would look well done black.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That’s 2 scoobs Jonny has had in the last week lol, same with mine, he had a service done, fuel pump fitted and new suspension in within a few hours and you know it’s been done right, best mechanic around imo.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Big time Burt, I don't use anyone else these days ... even if he is a grumpy b**tard lol

Just ordered this HT Autos rear diffuser, should finish off the look.

Diffuser.JPG

I'll do a service before November and I'll probably swap out the plugs and fuel pump.

Gambit

RMS Regular
here it does look well with the 25mm spacers on the rear - pity it scrubbed!! should sound pretty sweet now with the exhaust on it! get some exhaust video's on full chat outside/fly bys :p

pretty mean looking car (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.