2014 Navigation Rally Championship, supported by McGrady Insurance.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

crautos

RMS Regular
Drives
e60
As said above down and armagh has unreal roads for these nav rallys and now alls going to waste think it's a disgrace people moaning about how motor clubs aren't doing as well as they used to but when they get chances to support the club's they hide in the hedge 15 entry is the minimum and they can't get it think I'm not the only person thinking motorsports in this country has gone to f53k I'm moving down south lol

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
OP
RallyCiaran
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
Statement from North Armagh Motor Club:

It is with regret that North Armagh Motor Club have had to cancel the Orchard Rally, planned for this Friday night. We only received 10 entries and not all them with entry fee paid. Weeks of work had gone into this event with over 80 miles of pr being completed. I don't know what the answer is but it's the cheapest form of Motorsport and would have been a great route. Thanks for those who did enter. Regards Barry Taggart.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
One half of our crew is otherwise engaged so the metro won't be at the fircracker - unless a nav wants a run in the passenger seat with me at the wheel? The offers there if anybody's interested or knows someone who's in need of a car and driver.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Is it still ok for a complete novice to sign up? Some helpful chaps here emailed me some past event materials over a year ago, then we had a wee boy and thoughts of competing disappeared. Now I might be allowed a night out!
Have the Williams in for a new subframe tomorrow and mot next week, so with any luck I'll be there, with my father piloting and me on the map. Here goes...

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
No reason why not rupert, no time like the present to start and would give you a feel for it before the new championship starts at the start of next year!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Confirmation that Friday is on! Be great to get out one last time this year. Haven't a clue what car we'll be in though....

crautos

RMS Regular
Drives
e60
Great job still tryin to sort the car here. Anyone heard where the scrutiny is?

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
OS map? - check, Romer? - check, New illuminated stopwatch? - check, Fancy LED map light? - check.

MOT'd Clio Williams? Balls!

I'm delighted and a bit relieved to see the firecracker is going ahead. I am however unable to participate in my first navigation rally as my mechanic is too much of a gent and has sent my alternator for repair rather than simply putting in a new unit as I instructed. I had my finger hovering over an Ards MOT for tonight, before making a sad phonecall. Granted I hadn't sent in the completed entry form, but was hoping a grovelling email would help.

Maybe next season...

crautos

RMS Regular
Drives
e60
I feel your pain finished the car at half 11 and took it up the road for a run and came back on a toe rope so gearbox is out at the moment could be a tight squeeze getting a clutch in tomorrow evening before scrutiny

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.