2015 Audi A4 Quattro BE+ Sepang Blue

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Picked this up just under two weeks ago from Belfast Audi.

Brand new A4 tdi black edition plus 177bhp Quattro in Sepang blue.

Have did 500miles now and loving it and especially the colour. Think the gloss black window trim, side blade, rear splitter, Mirrors and complete grill in gloss black compliment colour. They have changed the front bumper to be more aggressive in larger fog covers and air vents and black front splitter.

Plans:
- Eibach 35/30 Springs - booked to be fitted on 11/07 by @pobmk4
- H&R spacers 10mm & 12mm (waiting to fit myself)
- Some light tints
- Debadged at rear
- black Audi ring rear boot badge
- black sline badges (waiting to fit myself)
- Led interior kit (done)
- Ice white fogs (done)
- itg pro filter (waiting to fit myself)
- Rs4 grill (waiting to fit myself)
- Wind deflectors(waiting to fit myself)
- Bluefin or dtuk box. Haven't decided. @Lyons yours any good?

- Booked in for end of July for new car detail with @Andy_A @a+ detailing and some gtechniq products

Here is few pictures of when I got it and after first clean.

Will put more up when things start to get fitted.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Very nice mate, looks great. I'm sure picking up a brand new car is a great feeling, enjoy (y)

Yeah was amazing feeling bud. Think it will be first and last lol as worked nuts off to get it... Colour combo etc sold me (y)(y) cheers bud.

Last edited:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Lovely @ruairi83 .. I've been awaiting this thread :grinning: any interior shots ?
Will get a few dirty ones tomorrow bud. Haven't had chance to clean inside and seal everything. You fit your springs yet? I'm starting to think if I should've got H&R instead of Eibach.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
All being well they'll be in this weekend :grinning: I am sure the Eibachs will be grand. Why you thinking otherwise ?

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
All being well they'll be in this weekend :grinning: I am sure the Eibachs will be grand. Why you thinking otherwise ?
Perfect send me pictures and comments on what you think of your H&Rs bud. Just been speaking to few people and they said H&R where better bud ones in wife's Audi put me off as really crashy..

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Will do mate. I had them in the A3 and had no complaints. They do seem to be most common but I had Eibachs in my 330 with no issues either. Will keep you posted and if you want to hold off your welcome a drive in mine to see for yourself [emoji106]

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
(y)(y)(y)
Will do mate. I had them in the A3 and had no complaints. They do seem to be most common but I had Eibachs in my 330 with no issues either. Will keep you posted and if you want to hold off your welcome a drive in mine to see for yourself [emoji106]
Appreciate it bud. Your advise will be good enough once they fitted as won't be near antrim for a while. Would like to see stance of your car as already have a good
Picture of Eibach fitted to another fellas car. (y)(y)

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Picked this up just under two weeks ago from Belfast Audi.

Brand new A4 tdi black edition plus 177bhp Quattro in Sepang blue.

Have did 500miles now and loving it and especially the colour. Think the gloss black window trim, side blade, rear splitter, Mirrors and complete grill in gloss black compliment colour. They have changed the front bumper to be more aggressive in larger fog covers and air vents and black front splitter.

Plans:
- Eibach 35/30 Springs - booked to be fitted on 11/07 by @pobmk4
- H&R spacers 10mm & 12mm (waiting to fit myself)
- Some light tints
- Debadged at rear
- black Audi ring rear boot badge
- black sline badges (waiting to fit myself)
- Led interior kit (done)
- Ice white fogs (done)
- itg pro filter (waiting to fit myself)
- Rs4 grill (waiting to fit myself)
- Wind deflectors(waiting to fit myself)
- Superfin or dtuk box. Haven't decided. @Lyons yours any good?

- Booked in for end of July for new car detail with @Andy_A @a+ detailing and some gtechniq products

Here is few pictures of when I got it and after first clean.

Will put more up when things start to get fitted.

View attachment 88236 View attachment 88237 View attachment 88239 View attachment 88240 View attachment 88241 View attachment 88242 View attachment 88243
Thanks

Lovely!!!

Did I see this at fortwilliam golf club last week?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very smart.

By Superfin, have you just mixed Superchips and Bluefin?! If so I'm impressed with mine.

No concerns about doing it on a brand new car though?

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Looks great, the colour is fantastic. I thought i was beside you at Duke Street at the weekend but it wasn't your reg.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Very smart.

By Superfin, have you just mixed Superchips and Bluefin?! If so I'm impressed with mine.

No concerns about doing it on a brand new car though?
Yeah I got it mixed up with name. Not concerned about it on new car. Waiting until I have 1k miles thou. With the handheld device, can it be removed when you want and put back on?

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Looks great, the colour is fantastic. I thought i was beside you at Duke Street at the weekend but it wasn't your reg.
Thanks bud.
Hope there isn't another one already down here lol

Very nice in Sepang, picking my Daytona one up on Friday!

Thanks mate. Am sure your super excited about getting it. Heath to enjoy your own.

Lovely lovely motor mate. Health to enjoy it!

Colour is very eye catching. Looks fantastic in the sunlight

Cheers bud. Yeah colour is great on her.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Pipeline stock car bud. Had everything I wanted except hill hold but after getting car it does have it and tpms lol

No worries, just wondered if you had specced the optional -30mm suspension.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
What a beauty Ruairi, Sepang blue is just amazing. Gorgeous car, health to drive.

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
I met you there an hour ago near dungiven, looks even better on the road and catches your eye.