2015 Audi A4 Quattro BE+ Sepang Blue

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Apologies in advance for my crap camera skills.

Few recent updates.
Lowered 20mm , spacers 10mm front and 12mm rear on, windows tinted, little power upgrade ;), rear debadged & quick Clean today.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Next on list (parts in garage to fit)
Car getting new car detail on 23rd
- black sline badges
- vw heated mist windscreen washers
- rs4 grill
Few other wee bits too

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
That colour is amazing. Looks great with the spacers and slight drop.

One very similar to this not too far from me. Always catches my eye on the way home from work.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
That colour is amazing. Looks great with the spacers and slight drop.

One very similar to this not too far from me. Always catches my eye on the way home from work.

Thanks lad.

The colour always has me looking back at it bud.
Looks different in different lights.

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely looking car indeed. Looks great.

A couple of very minor personal things for me; I've never been a fan of that reg font, and I would've rebadged it entirely or not at all. The Quattro badge looks very lonely just!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
That looks awesome mate. Looks to be sitting just right. How are you finding the Eibachs? I am contemplating some spacers myself. Any issues with the 10mms up front?

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Gorgeous car, spacers make all the difference.

Thank you bud. I hope Paul pobmk4 showed you it
While lowering

Lovely looking car indeed. Looks great.

A couple of very minor personal things for me; I've never been a fan of that reg font, and I would've rebadged it entirely or not at all. The Quattro badge looks very lonely just!

Thank you sir.

I debadged last one and it was very bare. The BE+ came with a new Quattro badge so decided to leave it on for authenticity and like it. Few others have commented on plate. It's only font avail in local place. Must contact Neil at rockvale to see what he can do for me. ;)

That looks awesome mate. Looks to be sitting just right. How are you finding the Eibachs? I am contemplating some spacers myself. Any issues with the 10mms up front?

Thank you bud. Yours inspired me
As looks so good. Love the Eibach. No difference in comfort but perfect height for
Me. No issues with H&R spacer bud. Get them you will be happy (y)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Gorgeous motor Ruairi, the colour really suits it.

Did the MY15 get a revised front bumper? It looks different to other ones I've seen

Look forward to getting a look round her next month :grinning:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Looks great!
Cheers bud

Looks fantastic!! Very aggressive
Cheers bud

Gorgeous motor Ruairi, the colour really suits it.

Did the MY15 get a revised front bumper? It looks different to other ones I've seen

Look forward to getting a look round her next month :grinning:

Thanks.

Was only the black edition plus that got revised bumper with bigger fog outlets, air vents and black middle splitter. I think we will all be looking at the other cars rather than my car lol ;)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Thanks.

Was only the black edition plus that got revised bumper with bigger fog outlets, air vents and black middle splitter. I think we will all be looking at the other cars rather than my car lol ;)
Haha true but still want a look round yours :grinning:

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
I'm afraid I didnt see it, wouldn't have minded a nosey!

Ahhh the joys of prebooking a weekend appointment, nobody knows the garage is open! Lol

Springs and spacers definitely look well, no pictures will ever do that colour justice, it has to be seen to appreciate it.