2015 Audi A4 Quattro BE+ Sepang Blue

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Ahhh the joys of prebooking a weekend appointment, nobody knows the garage is open! Lol

Springs and spacers definitely look well, no pictures will ever do that colour justice, it has to be seen to appreciate it.

What I shall do for future work bud. Thanks

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
This is sitting perfectly now. Looks great!!

Love the colour. I may be biased though :p

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
This is sitting perfectly now. Looks great!!

Love the colour. I may be biased though :p

Cheers bud sitting how I wanted it to.

yeah your bias and I'm
Jealous, as I would like what you've got under the bonnet ;)

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Left the car with @Andy_A @A+ Detailing for new car prep detail and some gtechniq loving.
Top work as alway.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Work mental so not getting to do much for month or so.

I got tints but sent back to tinter to
Get few bits fixed. He took the hump and removed them lol so need to get Tint again...

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That colour is definitely one of my favourites, car looks great bud [emoji106]

Darren91

RMS Regular
My Dad is currently looking at these to replace his A6, he nearly had a deposit left on one (BE+ quattro s-tronic) but somebody got in before him and missed the car.

They're great looking machines!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
My Dad is currently looking at these to replace his A6, he nearly had a deposit left on one (BE+ quattro s-tronic) but somebody got in before him and missed the car.

They're great looking machines!

Tell him il sell Him this lol ;):p

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
needs to be auto, he's a lazy sod!

Would he not go to England for the saving lad. Peterbourgh audi did me good deal and really helpful on my old BE. Only reason I went with Belfast Audi was they matched what English dealer was giving.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Left the car with @Andy_A @A+ Detailing for new car prep detail and some gtechniq loving.
Top work as alway.

View attachment 94535 View attachment 94536 View attachment 94537 View attachment 94538 View attachment 94539 View attachment 94540 View attachment 94541

Work mental so not getting to do much for month or so.

I got tints but sent back to tinter to
Get few bits fixed. He took the hump and removed them lol so need to get Tint again...

Andy did a fantastic job by the looks of it. Did some laughing at the tinter part of that post though. Joker.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Would he not go to England for the saving lad. Peterbourgh audi did me good deal and really helpful on my old BE. Only reason I went with Belfast Audi was they matched what English dealer was giving.

Yeah he's been looking in England, he got the A6 from Newcastle. Agnews can't get anywhere near on pre-reg prices compared to what the English are offering, far better specced too!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Andy did a fantastic job by the looks of it. Did some laughing at the tinter part of that post though. Joker.

Cheers lad. Joker is 100% accurate.

Awesome result mate. Looks super !!

Thanks, any joy with spacers?

Yeah he's been looking in England, he got the A6 from Newcastle. Agnews can't get anywhere near on pre-reg prices compared to what the English are offering, far better specced too!

It's great feeling bring car home from England and they defo make more effort than local Audi dealership when it comes to sales.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Cheers lad. Joker is 100% accurate.

Thanks, any joy with spacers?

It's great feeling bring car home from England and they defo make more effort than local Audi dealership when it comes to sales.

Going to get some ordered this week. [emoji106]

Darren91

RMS Regular
You don't have ADS fitted by any chance Ruairi? Struggling to get a part number for the button on the dash!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
You don't have ADS fitted by any chance Ruairi? Struggling to get a part number for the button on the dash!
Sorry lad don't have it fitted.
Did you ring pat McKowen in Audi Belfast parts? Very easy to
Deal with an he is manager. If you don't want to phone, let
Me know and il ring him on Monday for you. Is it just the button or loom also?

Darren91

RMS Regular
I've searched etka and every vag part resource online and can't find the rhd button, it is possible as it's fitted to FL cars.

lhd part number is easy to get, just can't get the rhd one. on the facelift it's all done through the mmi but me being me would like an extra button to push! (@pobmk4 :p)

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I've searched etka and every vag part resource online and can't find the rhd button, it is possible as it's fitted to FL cars.

lhd part number is easy to get, just can't get the rhd one. on the facelift it's all done through the mmi but me being me would like an extra button to push! (@pobmk4 :p)
Pm me the left hand part number, are you fitting it to your a3? It's a ADS button with loom? Pm me details and il email pat in Audi parts.