MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Handles fitted
17D17437-79FB-4196-8441-A4A176671CB7.jpeg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
You passed me on the M2 last weekend Mark, I knew I recognised the plate but didn't figure it out at the time.

Car looks mega in the metal, I've never been a big fan of the M4 compared to the M3, but this is the first one that has made me realise just how lovely they are!

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
You passed me on the M2 last weekend Mark, I knew I recognised the plate but didn't figure it out at the time.

Car looks mega in the metal, I've never been a big fan of the M4 compared to the M3, but this is the first one that has made me realise just how lovely they are!

apologies if you waved or flashed and I didn’t see you, if you didn’t, you should’ve! :oops:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thats awesome mate .. who did the wheel trim for you? Whats the M1/M2 buttons for, im a noob sorry if this is obvious lol

Marc

RMS Moderator
Thats awesome mate .. who did the wheel trim for you? Whats the M1/M2 buttons for, im a noob sorry if this is obvious lol

You can program the M1 and M2 buttons to setup steering weight, suspension settings, engine dynamics, traction control settings and gearbox mode, all those settings to your preference on one button, I have M1 set to full comfort mode and M2 full sports mode with MDM traction setting :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
It’s not a retrim Chris, it’s an M Performance V2 wheel (y)

///Marc :innocent:

What a stunning steering wheel..
Never said that before...but it really is. Where did you source it

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
What a stunning steering wheel..
Never said that before...but it really is. Where did you source it

Cotswold BMW on cutters had them on special, £212 cheaper than I could get it here with next day delivery :grinning:

V1 is completely round and all acantara
V2 is above
V3 is the alcantara race display wheel that’s too tarty even for me and a grand lol

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Cotswold BMW on cutters had them on special, £212 cheaper than I could get it here with next day delivery :grinning:

V1 is completely round and all acantara
V2 is above
V3 is the alcantara race display wheel that’s too tarty even for me and a grand lol

Cotswold pricing seems cheap for Cutters members. Ordered a few parts late on Wednesday for the e46 and they arrived this morning.

Wheel looks brilliant, as does the rest of the car. (y)

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
@MarkM Car looks amazing mate, how do you find the 3D dipping , looking to get a couple of bits done just wondering what the prices are like, also did you sell your red start button

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
@MarkM Car looks amazing mate, how do you find the 3D dipping , looking to get a couple of bits done just wondering what the prices are like, also did you sell your red start button

Thanks Jim (y)

Dipping is pretty good, genuine carbon would be preferred but with the skirts I wanted to stay oem and they only come Matt black, ~£200 to get them done, big tank and big carbon rolls required!

I have the red button here if you’re interested

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Tomorrow the big day Nigel? 8-|

Back to work after a week off? Lol

My salesman Paul should be back tomorrow from his holidays, so hopefully he'll get things moving. Its been sitting in Bavarian since Friday, and they were meant to call PMG to organise the new car prep, but no........

Jonny has bought and sold his before I've even got mine and you'll have done every respectable mod available, lol.