MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Ah ffs, not more carbon : unamused:
38951F09-E54C-4D0C-887C-0FCB5E9B978A.jpeg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
What's next then? I'm still deciding on springs, but will do that after Christmas.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
What's next then? I'm still deciding on springs, but will do that after Christmas.

I almost bought a used engine cover to get it painted, still thinking about that one lol
I’m not fussed on lowering it at the moment tbh, I need to get rid of the Smart and buy something else so the M4 won’t get much more for a while, especially as I’ve all the receipts for the bits I’ve bought, counted them up earlier and I’m not proud :joy: :grinning:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I almost bought a used engine cover to get it painted, still thinking about that one lol
I’m not fussed on lowering it at the moment tbh, I need to get rid of the Smart and buy something else so the M4 won’t get much more for a while, especially as I’ve all the receipts for the bits I’ve bought, counted them up earlier and I’m not proud :joy: :grinning:

Some lad on cutters managed to bag that oem carbon one for £300 ... Jammy git!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
It looks fantastic in the flesh, the silver bits annoy me lol
Oh I’ve came close a few times but decided to give myself a shake instead.
The wheel especially but you do that, well like you know you need to do it all

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Oh I’ve came close a few times but decided to give myself a shake instead.
The wheel especially but you do that, well like you know you need to do it all

Thankfully my to-do list is very small now :joy:
In reality that reads ‘not much more **** you can buy’

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Nah not for me tbh, more likely to do the ‘mod’ I really like the tone of the car, but more volume would be nice (y)
its the switchable nature of it thats important though which you cant do with the mod. Have you driven a car with one ? I didn't want it either until I drove a friends with it

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
its the switchable nature of it thats important though which you cant do with the mod. Have you driven a car with one ? I didn't want it either until I drove a friends with it

Been in one yes, switchable or not doesn’t bother me tbh, mine’s not a daily, loud all the time would do me nicely :joy: I know I’m alone in this but I love the way the car sounds!
MPE is nice, just not £3500 nice to me, no way I can justify it to myself, and I’m easily lead by myself :p

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
This get better looking every time I check the thread.

Out of interest, where do you get all your parts from?

Thanks! :blush:
I’ve had them from 3 places lol
Country Garage mostly, Cotswold BMW (cutters forum trader) and a guy Dave1 from the cutters forum, shamelessly whoever’s got the best deal :innocent: