2017 Mineral White ///M4 ZCP

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Best wheel on an M4 imo
I remember when they came out everyone thought they were awful!

I was one that thought they were awful lol In fact even buying the car it was in my head they needed changed :joy:
Love them in the sun
AFC398F9-1BA2-470A-8759-B8B0DBF0F4FE.jpeg

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I was one that thought they were awful lol In fact even buying the car it was in my head they needed changed :joy:
Love them in the sun
View attachment 284220
If I was going for one they would be a must. That looks fantastic. Was never a fan of the m4 but they have definitely grew on me. I’d be after one of the deep blue/ purple colours

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
If I was going for one they would be a must. That looks fantastic. Was never a fan of the m4 but they have definitely grew on me. I’d be after one of the deep blue/ purple colours

San Marino ( like Nigels) is fantastic, not easy to keep though, as bad as black imo I’m just a fan of white, only colour I looked for 8o| chav at heart:laughing:

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I still think the Supra is terrible!

I'm yet to see one on the road yet.
San Marino ( like Nigels) is fantastic, not easy to keep though, as bad as black imo I’m just a fan of white, only colour I looked for 8o| chav at heart:laughing:

Absolutely stunning colour, but I imagine it would break your heart to keep the paint in good condition.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I'm yet to see one on the road yet.

Absolutely stunning colour, but I imagine it would break your heart to keep the paint in good condition.

I’ve not seen one either but I like them!

I find mineral white really easy to keep, I’ve not put a ceramic coating on it, rather a good wax and keep on top of it with Hybrid :grinning:

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I’ve not seen one either but I like them!

I find mineral white really easy to keep, I’ve not put a ceramic coating on it, rather a good wax and keep on top of it with Hybrid :grinning:

I had a glacier white S3 which is Audi's metallic white, it was very forgiving and easy to maintain as well, even without a ceramic coating.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
I've seen three on the road in the last couple of months, great road presence and with the engine capable of high power levels I may be tempted if the prices drop.

Wheels look amazing Mark, suit the car so well 👍

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I've seen three on the road in the last couple of months, great road presence and with the engine capable of high power levels I may be tempted if the prices drop.

Wheels look amazing Mark, suit the car so well 👍

Bootmod3 is the most common, easily run 520-530hp with just a flash, next step is pure turbos to get near 700bhp, the engines seem pretty bullet proof apart from the crank hub fix that’s a must if chasing power! Traction is the issue though, they’re lively!

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Few bits of custom interior carbon coming my way, 1st bit arrived today :grinning: The interior carbon package is lovely but for some reason BMW didn’t put carbon on the passenger vent to match the drivers side one........sorted, weave going the same way as the dash of course!
1936E6AF-5899-4183-9B75-DF840531BA85.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Few bits of custom interior carbon coming my way, 1st bit arrived today :grinning: The interior carbon package is lovely but for some reason BMW didn’t put carbon on the passenger vent to match the drivers side one........sorted, weave going the same way as the dash of course!
View attachment 287279
Who you using for that? I had been looking at EFS Hydrodip in Ballymoney.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Who you using for that? I had been looking at EFS Hydrodip in Ballymoney.

This is carbon skinned, not dipped :grinning: Just getting this stuff on the group buys through Hitlo on cutters, tbh don’t know who actually does the work :blush:
For dipping, no one better than Ryan White 3D dip imo

Last edited:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
View attachment 287279

Very tempted by his one with the silver strip!

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I know you aren’t a fan but I quite like the m stripe dct knob he has. Wouldn’t pay £400 for it though!

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Number two carbon skinned part! Cup holder cover/coin tray whatever the hell it’s called lol The guy put ppf on the bottom of it in case I throw coins/keys into it!
EAFBA597-43DC-4E48-A5B1-E0B9DD683A5B.jpeg

3rd bit will be a month away now :worried: