2017 Mineral White ///M4 ZCP

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Lovely car, seats look wonderful!
Never appreciate how nice these cars are and sound until one goes by.
Enjoy and happy modding! :laughing:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Lovely car, seats look wonderful!
Never appreciate how nice these cars are and sound until one goes by.
Enjoy and happy modding! :laughing:

thank you! The pics really don't do it justice, so hard to show the colour too, I'm still in awe :heart_eyes:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Upskirt alert!

2929364C-A3F6-4C0E-BE04-C33AE5E87CF1.jpeg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I really like YAS, also really like the metallic gold/yellow they come in, similar to Phoenix yellow but I believe it's not called this anymore.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I know some will hate these but front splash guards are a necessary evil I’m afraid, they will be subtle!
No one makes them, so here are V1 prototypes lol
Yes, I know this is cardboard lol

922FF775-A197-40AC-A333-17365B069EB8.jpeg

Jonny

RMS Regular
It's strange you can get genuine stuff for the M3 but nothing at all for the M4! Easily sorted though :innocent:
Not genuine for the M3 either need modified to fit.
Tell you tonight at the NI BMW meet

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Fabulous car! Are Bavarian the only dealership in NI NOT doing ACS? I know JKC, Country and Prentice are. I bought my ‘35d xdrive from Bavarian and keen to get ACS springs on but others not especially handy...

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Fabulous car! Are Bavarian the only dealership in NI NOT doing ACS? I know JKC, Country and Prentice are. I bought my ‘35d xdrive from Bavarian and keen to get ACS springs on but others not especially handy...

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Looks like itll do the job rightly!

This is the kind of job a wee 3d scanner and printer would be great for...

Yeah I need some way to stamp or cut them perfectly, I’m happy enough with the shape and position, they just don’t look professional yet
They should keep the chips and general road grime off the skirts/side of the car

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Yeah I need some way to stamp or cut them perfectly, I’m happy enough with the shape and position, they just don’t look professional yet
They should keep the chips and general road grime off the skirts/side of the car
Very need needed too, I’ll let you get them perfected and then you can do me a set too ! :laughing: