2012 Subaru WRX STi 2.5 Type UK AWD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ordered a new 7.5 Golf R lease a few months back but as the waiting grew longer I caved and decided to give my wife the Golf R (Will get a thread up when it arrives which should be this week or next at the latest) and I nipped down to Eastwood's Subaru and picked this up for a bit of a laugh for 12 months or so.

Great customer service from Eastwood's, wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future.
  • Subaru WRX STi 2.5 Type UK AWD
  • FSH and was ordered new from Eastwoods back in 2012
  • Mica Black (I think is the name)
  • 48500 Miles
  • Years Eastwood /Subaru Extended warranty
  • Running some Prodrive map/performance enhancement
  • Brembos
  • 18" Prodrive Wheels
  • High Rise STi Spoiler
  • Michelin Tyres all round
  • 1/2 Black leather STI embossed Recaro sport seats
  • Rear privacy glass
  • Keyless entry and go
  • Cruise control
  • Climate control with air conditioning
  • Electric folding mirrors
  • SI-Drive control
  • Multifunction steering wheel
  • Differential control
  • Front centre armrest
  • Optional Pioneer Sat Nav Unit
Car is in very good condition and has impeccable service history. Only 2 owners from new and an NI car all its life.

I've ordered some parts already to keep me entertained.
  • Wheels refurbed in Gloss Black
  • HT Autos Bottomline Lip Kit
  • Tein S Tech Springs
  • Direnza Hubcentric Spacers (15mm/25mm)
  • In for paint correction soon also as the blacks taken a battering with manual car washes
Heres the dealer pics, ill sort out new pictures once I get parts fitted and back from paint correction this Sunday!

19072018-DRZ5884.......(5).jpeg

19072018-DRZ5884........(2).jpeg

19072018-DRZ5884.....(1).jpeg

19072018-DRZ5884...(2).jpeg

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Love these myself. Used to pass a pearl white one in the mornings near Eastwoods.

Enjoy.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
You’re wild @ChrisL

Its an itch I've always wanted to scratch and this came up in the right colour and price. Warranty is nice to have also. If it needs built I've worked a few things into the warranty so I'm very happy.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Lovely lovely car @ChrisL , please take me out for a scalp in it!

I thought the Megane suited you better to be honest :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice. Good to see one on here, I don’t know why there isn’t more of them.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Lovely lovely car @ChrisL , please take me out for a scalp in it!

I thought the Megane suited you better to be honest :p

Oh Aye 4 months in that and 3 in my mum's c3 were brilliant...did wonders for my image lol

Course I'll be in the office tomorrow. Awaiting v5 also now so I can get my plate on it.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
very nice indeed!!

best of luck with it ... doubt you will have much trouble as sounds like an excellent example to begin with

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thanks mate. Yes it's been well cared for and serviced regularly. It's pot luck with these engines. Warranty has all been worked out so I'm not bothered, if it breaks it'll be fixed.

It'll be left pretty much at current power with the prodrive enhancement. Probably around 320 given the pack.

Going to get a rear diffuser, air box resonator delete, maybe a hayward and scott cat back later on. Going to upgrade the sat nav unit also as it's poor.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love it!! Wouldn’t be a fan of black wheels on a black car though..

Same as me, I wanted silver but I was talked round to give the black look a good, like my old hemi. Ill see what its like, the wheels can always be changed.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
very nice Chris, also wouldn't be a fan of black wheels, hate them on anything. Rest of the plans sound good!

Looks very aggressive at present but needs the lip kit fitted and lowered badly. Oh and spaced!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love these, all the best with it Chris :cool:

Cheers mate, it can look ugly and gorgeous at the same time, wierd looking big bus. I would love a look round the M4 when you get it BTW ;)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Yes it's one of the reasons I didn't up the budget for a new shape one. The new shape seats are woeful for an sti model. Plus this one has the nice flared arches etc.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Looking forward to a run in it, looks a decent example. Never forseen the day you’d have black wheels lol, but I think it will suit the car once the kit and springs go on.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.