4wd turbos

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gambit

RMS Regular
there was a 4x4 cali going cheap on the isle of man a few weeks ago, stated that it had high miles which is probably avg miles

anything over 4k per annum is considered high miles in the isle of mung!

Gambit

RMS Regular
1992 RED, 2-LTR TURBO 4X4. HEATED LEATHER SEATS, CD, ALLOYS. FACTORY FITTED BOOT SPOILER & SUNROOF ALL ELECTRICS. HIGH MILES HENCE £1,200 (ONO)

TELE. DAVIE 429269

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
mm cali turbo , sounds like a nice idea,

evo one if your feeling up to paying exessive insurance, but in saying that will you keep it for a year to use the 2400's worth?

Bronk

RMS Regular
cav turbo!! not many of them about :lol: but u hav 2 watch the transmission box

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
no way would I pay that for insurance.

cav isnt an option due to me not being a farmer ;)

gambit - you still on the IOM to check that one out? probs ****ed at that price :?

Gambit

RMS Regular
nah mate im not in the isle of man anymore, i could get somebody to look at it in general - but i reckon you'd really need somebody who knew what to look for in them

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Track down an S2 audi!! Definetely not sumthin you see very often, a touch of class about it too, 2.2 5cylinder turbo afaik, sounds awesome!

Bronk

RMS Regular
calibra turbo seems 2 b winin pabs! u shud put up a poll, of the cars ur interested in

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Matt123 said:
listen to the man with the suggestion from the man that said galant vr4, some weapon

I've been in an ex police Galant VR4 and they are rather dissapointing. I was expecting some blistering acceleration, but it was no quicker than a UK spec impreza.

Andy

al-sw20

EVO for pure bang for buck and stupidly strong gearboxes/engines

WRX's/ Subies....god their g/boxs are as bad as the mazdas

gt4 is cool and different...they just weigh 1.5 tonnes.

GTiR in same league as wrx/mazda for gearbox

GSR lancer is piss weak

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Cooper said:
Matt123 said:
listen to the man with the suggestion from the man that said galant vr4, some weapon

I've been in an ex police Galant VR4 and they are rather dissapointing. I was expecting some blistering acceleration, but it was no quicker than a UK spec impreza.

Andy

dam rite the GTi-D **** all over it! :lol:

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
why don't you just buy this car back...

6f_3.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18262&item=2486790934&rd=1

spend the extra cash on some uprated pistons & rods and hey presto :eek:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.