a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yes, hybrid should be sprayed on a small area at time and buffed off straight away. Apply on a dry car!

I use two cloths. One for a first pass, this one gets damp but that's OK as it only removes surplus. And then a dry one for a final buff.

@Lyons, you would only use Hybrid every few weeks. Think of it as quick wax. It's really easy to apply.

Ultragloss is every wash, just makes it much easier to dry the car and leaves a nice shine. It goes on the car when still wet.

As for Lazer, it really can be used for anything, lol 😇 Anything greasy, oily, organic, and Lazer will clean it.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
A combination of drying aid and leaves a nice gloss without buffing.

Just spray on wet car, rinse off straight away, job done.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I don't usually let hybrid sit 🤔 I spray it on and buff it in then off not long after, but then I'm going round a mighty big wagon, I even do half panel at a time for the likes of the roof and bonnet as they're so big

Never noticed any hazing effects after to make me think it needs another pass with a micro fibre
Maybe I’m doing it wrong 😂

No I’ll effects from the way I’ve done it either

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Maybe I’m doing it wrong 😂

No I’ll effects from the way I’ve done it either

I imagine it would work fine, my only thought would be a second pass over with a mf after leaving it a while might cause unwanted marring.

Lol, I only wash my car every couple of months!

Does the car need to be polished and contaminant free for Hybrid?

I applied both ultragloss and hybrid on Saturday, only when I was buffing the hybrid did I get close enough to notice there was still staining from several bird craps and bug splats that probably need some tar remover to get.

Still left the car slick and smooth with some brilliant beading properties

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
No need to towel dry after?

You don't have to, but I think most do.

Ultragloss just makes the water run off, much easier to dry, either with a towel or a blow drier.

Leaves a nice shine too.

Lol, I only wash my car every couple of months!

Does the car need to be polished and contaminant free for Hybrid?

In your case then Ultragloss, dry, Hybrid.

Hybrid just lasts much longer, and an even deeper shine. Don't think it lasts months, but certainly several weeks.

I do the same with mine and they can go weeks without a clean. Life's too short, rarely have the time and away most of the time anyway.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
All expertly answered, thanks gents!

In short, hybrid will give you up to 3 weeks decent beading (including regular washes) from one use. Loads of gloss too. It’s so quick and easy to apply.

Spray, wipe and buff off.

UltraGloss is an after wash drying aid / spray wax with gloss enhancers. It doesn’t last longer than a wash and cannot be used like a qd. It does however make water bead really well also which is why it’s a great drying aid.

I’d actually recommend you only used the hybrid with your wash regime as you’re not washing them often enough to get the benefit of the UltraGloss.

Every 3 / 4 washes, dry the car off (or let it dry itself - hybrid I have found is great for removing water marks too) give a coat of hybrid and leave it until needed again

Lazer can be used everywhere around the house too.
I use it in my kitchen for spraying pots and pans down pre washing in the sink as it breaks up greases and starches easily.
It’s brilliant on worktops and stainless steel cooker hoods etc.
You can use it on the glass of your shower doors too

Basically, anything greasy it will zap through.

You can also use it on the car as the guys have outlined above

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
All expertly answered, thanks gents!

In short, hybrid will give you up to 3 weeks decent beading (including regular washes) from one use. Loads of gloss too. It’s so quick and easy to apply.

Spray, wipe and buff off.

UltraGloss is an after wash drying aid / spray wax with gloss enhancers. It doesn’t last longer than a wash and cannot be used like a qd. It does however make water bead really well also which is why it’s a great drying aid.

I’d actually recommend you only used the hybrid with your wash regime as you’re not washing them often enough to get the benefit of the UltraGloss.

Every 3 / 4 washes, dry the car off (or let it dry itself - hybrid I have found is great for removing water marks too) give a coat of hybrid and leave it until needed again

Lazer can be used everywhere around the house too.
I use it in my kitchen for spraying pots and pans down pre washing in the sink as it breaks up greases and starches easily.
It’s brilliant on worktops and stainless steel cooker hoods etc.
You can use it on the glass of your shower doors too

Basically, anything greasy it will zap through.

You can also use it on the car as the guys have outlined above
Would lazer clean granite worktops? I hate cleaning mine

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Yeah, I do like the Anachem range 😂😂😂

20190729_154445.jpg

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
You and Sven could start a fan club!

To be fair. I took advantage of the Introductory Offer deal about a year ago (15th August) and in that time all I've needed to top up with was Ultragloss and another bottle of Scent. I've subsequently added Hybrid x2, Purge and Solar Power in that time.

I am now in need of replacing my snow foam, shampoo and tyre dressing and will likely stick, rather than twist to another brand.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Is there a 5% discount code or am I imagining it? Might as well take anything going before I place an order!