a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
When do you open again Ross? Down to the dregs of purge and I’d like a couple of them fancy buckets
I’m still working mate. Thankfully really busy so thank you to all from here who Continue to support me
Can clearview be used on the outside of the front windscreen without causing smearing? Thanks
It can indeed although I prefer Hydraclean on exterior glass

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Can clearview be used on the outside of the front windscreen without causing smearing? Thanks

It can be used on any glass, inside or out. It's alcohol based and leaves no resin of any kind.

Hydraclean is also a brilliant glass cleaner for outside glass. It leaves a very effective water repellent coating, it really works. No smear or anything else.

Both can be used anywhere - car, house, wherever.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Was washed on Thursday, today I giving it a going over with Hybrid and ultraslick on the tyres.

hybrid really helps the black trim also.

F23E305C-2FF9-4084-AB3E-6FFCA8FCAA76.jpeg
24483BF3-EB67-4C9F-9AB5-F7824BC7A800.jpeg
BB1C7A94-AD88-467B-B844-FF75661B739B.jpeg
1F5CBF66-402B-43E6-A3EF-FCFFB284BA02.jpeg

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
It can be used on any glass, inside or out. It's alcohol based and leaves no resin of any kind.

Hydraclean is also a brilliant glass cleaner for outside glass. It leaves a very effective water repellent coating, it really works. No smear or anything else.

Both can be used anywhere - car, house, wherever.
I used the clearview as it’s what I had. It was my first time using it, it’s some **** lol.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Those wheel things to stop the hose getting tangled look the job. An order for those going on when your open again @BigPimp blue to match the car 😂
Will go through the site to see what else I can buy.