a-kem automotive

Walder

RMS Regular
Quick question.

How high pressure do these go, I watched a quick video looked a high flow rate but at less pressure. Which is fine for the car but I would be using it for the patio etc is it able to keep up. It would be used with a k4

Cheers buddy

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Have they made it onto the website yet or have you an idea when they'll be available?

johnm

RMS Regular
Massive thanks for letting me lift that stuff yesterday & good to meet you man.

IMG_20200712_145806.jpg

Purge was definitely needed!
IMG_20200712_153623.jpg

Finished off with Hybrid & clearview certainly brings the shine back. Also that grape air freshener 👌🏻👌🏻

IMG_20200712_160122.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
This one

I have a K5.

@weeloaney
Okay I don’t like that website, it’s too dangerous, dont even have to add an item to cart, just click on Apple Pay and no details or anything needs put in, too easy 😂

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp are the snow lances able to order yet?
Hello mate.
@Reno_LV is photographing them this weekend if all goes to plan and all I need to do is drop the images in as I’ve got everything on the site ready to go
These arrived today as well!

nice new branded bottles with dilution guides on them too
F4C49ABF-A56A-4D9B-887C-FEF3E29CB13F.jpeg

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
What would you recommend for a cleanser decontaminate type wash?

Looking to strip the waxes/sealants etc off the car to properly clean, de-tar, clay etc so I can get a go at polishing it properly.

I have Articulate, gleam, tar remover, purge for iron removing...is that enough?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
What would you recommend for a cleanser decontaminate type wash?

Looking to strip the waxes/sealants etc off the car to properly clean, de-tar, clay etc so I can get a go at polishing it properly.

I have Articulate, gleam, tar remover, purge for iron removing...is that enough?

Apart from tarminator (solvent) the rest is pretty safe for waxes and such. So wouldn't be much good if you actually wanted to remove them.

Try Lazer, that will clean off most stuff. I mix that in with Articulate in winter.

Not sure about Tarminator but none of the rest will affect actual coatings, like ceramic coatings, so just work away. Including Lazer.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Any joy on the Clearview yet? I haven’t been able to see out through my shower glass in about 3 months.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
The short triggers are great. Obviously more compact than the standard lance and I went full quick release on mine so quick release hose connection and quick release spray pattern nozzles/foam lance connection. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade over standard lance.

Any joy on the Clearview yet? I haven’t been able to see out through my shower glass in about 3 months.

It is back in stock; Clearview - revolutionary alcohol based glass cleaner

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Are these an upgrade from the standard ones?
No, just short, there’s a wee bag of nozzles in my hand there so with them on what you see in my hand is the full size, instead of having a metre long lance.

Interested in knowing the advantage of these trigger handles as well. No doubt it’s the next thing I need!

No other benefit other than I think it’d be handier the wielding a metre long lance around the car. Can be one handed inside of 2 as well.
Mine arrived too. Can’t test it though as my pressure washer has just gone back to Karcher
Surprised how quick it came

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP
Interested in knowing the advantage of these trigger handles as well. No doubt it’s the next thing I need!
I bought this set off eBay about a month ago - Pressure Washer Quick Release Gun & Lance Wash Nozzles To Fit Karcher K2 To K4 | eBay. The gun from in2detailing does seem to be better quality but i havent had any issues as of yet.

I've found that i've got more control with the stubby gun and can aim the water into all the nooks and crannies the standard lance would have never reached because of the awkward angles ...especially up around the arches and flushing out panel gaps. Also handy for quickly rinsing out wheel woolies and mitts on the move as you dont have to battle with the long lance.