a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp I just purchased some stuff there on the website so hopefully will get a chance to pick it up Fri AM or Sat some time.
Awesome dude. Give me a call to my mobile about an hour before you arrive and we will get you sorted!

sat morning from 9:30 - 11ish I’m at football with my wee fella but anytime after that all is good mate
What the shatflange @Big Pimp where in the utter bucking banglies has the Tarminatooooooooor gone?

Don't you know I have a brand new Tarmac driveway to utterly ruin :p
It’s due with me imminently and I’ve a new formula coming in at the same time to test
Yeah @gary1365 - the prets suit the lines so well. Great choice

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
C5575F1B-56C1-4370-85EB-6C7747A20BA0.jpeg
Anachem it’s like Pokemon you gotta catch them all. I’m well impressed with the quality of wheel woolies and the snowfoam lance. I had Lazer in this order as well but the missus has nicked that along with the Haribo. Thanks again @Big Pimp

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yeah, anti moss would be a good shout on those, But have you tried some bleach?

I have not. It’s the in-laws, so I’ll pass that on. They were at it with chlorus earlier but didn’t make any difference.

I also didn’t know your moss product was finally out! Must add it to my Clearview order.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Ross, just so I don't order the wrong thing, but this new trim restorer/rejuvenation you have mentioned is different than the normal trim you have, is that right? Or a new formula? Also did I read something about the wheel woolies have a guarantee or did I dream that up?

Jesus it's too easy to add all these things to basket 8o|

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross, just so I don't order the wrong thing, but this new trim restorer/rejuvenation you have mentioned is different than the normal trim you have, is that right? Or a new formula? Also did I read something about the wheel woolies have a guarantee or did I dream that up?

Jesus it's too easy to add all these things to basket 8o|

hey dude,

yes, the new trim restorer is a completely new formulation and will only be sold in the small bottles along with a yellow foam applicator. It’s a long term solution to faded trims. Completely different to the current trim which a plastics dressing for use inside the car and engine bay etc.

wheel woolies have a lifetime guarantee too, you are correct.
And I’ve seen sneak peeks of the photos @Reno_LV has been shooting and god damn! I can’t wait to he releases them!!!!

Foam cannons will be online later today too hopefully

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
When do you expect the new exterior "trim" to be available?

I have the perfect project for it :innocent:
It’s due to land with me on Tuesday or Wednesday along with a load of Purge and a few other things.

oh, and I’ll just leave this here. Due to drop on the website real soon.
@Reno_LV is an absolute Jedi with a camera, and has surpassed himself again. I am blown away and I hope you guys are too

this is a sneak peek before it goes on social media
79BC0AD4-5FA6-4D81-AE8A-91091DADCA30.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
It’s due to land with me on Tuesday or Wednesday along with a load of Purge and a few other things.

@Reno_LV is an absolute Jedi with a camera, and has surpassed himself again. I am blown away and I hope you guys are too

View attachment 288665

That looks phenomenal

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring

View attachment 288665

Looks smart!

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Snow foam lance ordered, as well as a few other bits...obviously 😂

Held off for ages using the standard Karcher one so can’t wait to get back to normal again 😂

767DE437-1E93-4C17-AD39-E5B3DBC6AF5F.png

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp i used the snowfoam lance today it’s clean mint. Loving the wheel woolies as well such a difference to the £5 ones off Amazon I’ve had for a year. Missus said she’d stick some pics on Instagram as I’m not into all that.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp i used the snowfoam lance today it’s clean mint. Loving the wheel woolies as well such a difference to the £5 ones off Amazon I’ve had for a year. Missus said she’d stick some pics on Instagram as I’m not into all that.
Thats awesome dude. I'm really delighted.

I can't wait until others from here use them and let me know what they think.

You can actually hear them working better - I know it sounds silly, but trust me, when you connect it and use it and hear the air being gulped in, you'll know what I'm talking about.