a-kem automotive

merlin

RMS Regular
Big thanks to @Big Pimp for delivering my order on Friday evening!

Got to use them today. The clear view is a winner with the boss already and the kids loved covering my car in the snow foam. The best bit is that my car is actually clean after about 3 months of grime and it beaded after a short rain spell earlier. [emoji41]

Will definitely be ordering more when this runs out which could be in a couple of weeks as I've already been asked to wash other family members cars!

Thanks again.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Is there any development with the tyre slick @Big Pimp? I finished the sample you sent (thanks again), and now finished the remaining megs tyre slick so would be interested in buying some of yours if its available, before buying a new bottle of megs.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hello mate,

I've now got 2 - the matt finish one which you guys all got, and a new shiney shiney one because there has been a lot of requests for a shiney finish too!

So now onto a naming ceremony.

Same rules as last time, which @Gee won, coming up with the name 'tarminator'

We have two tyre slicks - one very shiney, one more matt sheen.

We need names guys!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Hello mate,

I've now got 2 - the matt finish one which you guys all got, and a new shiney shiney one because there has been a lot of requests for a shiney finish too!

We need names guys!

I never got my prize :sob:

AndyG

RMS Regular
Some foamy pics after I've finally got to use the ultra goal in my integra..

Mixed it up as it says 25:1 and the foam gin wasn't turned all the way up! So if my maths is right 25litres of ultrafoam with turn into 625 litres of diluted mix which is my snow foam bottle size, I included a pic of how much foam it took to do a medium sized car and I reckon I could get 6 cars to one bottle so 3,750 car washes lol il see you for some more foam in 2030? :p

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
hoo-lee-frig!

thats amazing results!!!

Every time i see these wee snow foam bottles working, i think i need to invest in one!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Loving the snowfoam myself, do find I need to use a load of it to get it nice and thick though.
image.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
liking the pimp juice references, but also the 'ultra' marries it into the rest of the range.....
Think Pimp juice might sound ok to you and ones on here, but to the none rms punter it would probably seem a bit weird.
As you just said i was thinking Ultra would help it fit in,

Ultra Slick (for the shiney shiney)
Ultra Matte (for the matte)
This I like this

Ultra slick/ultra Matt tyre dressing

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Loving the snowfoam myself, do find I need to use a load of it to get it nice and thick though.
View attachment 85085

I'm the same as that ^^^^ going on the same as the pic, 3/4 of the snow foam bottle per car :oops:

That reminds me @Big Pimp I'll be after an other order soon, Great value for money (y)
As I found out with the petrol power washer, the stronger the washer (higher pressure/flow) the thicker the foam will be

finlay harp

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A6
Hello mate,

We need names guys!

Vulcanite.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
As you just said i was thinking Ultra would help it fit in,

Ultra Slick (for the shiney shiney)
Ultra Matte (for the matte)

UltraSheen Tyre Dressing

Ultraslick Tyre Dressing (y)

I think this is the winners - I sent out two samples along with a big order to @c11ris amd labelled them as these two before I had even seen the answers! Great minds think alike boys!