Air con re-gas

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Anyone recommend who to use to re-gas or whatever it is called on the air con.

Seat just quoted me and I think they thought I wanted a new system. I’m normally Antrim/Belfast direction

Thanks
Jonny

Reactions: 3eb

Gambit

RMS Regular
Glen @ Greenaway

They are closed this week tho

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I go to Turkington Pitstop but might be out of your way far side of Belfast towards Carryduff

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
the price of air-con gas like everything else has gone through the roof and that is only the 134 type gas, the small bottle was over £400 last time. haven,t a clue on the price of the newer 1234 stuff.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Used Halfords previously with good success and it was only about £40 from Memory but that was a few years ago

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Had the Golf done a few weeks ago at Turkington Pitstop, top job. Will be ringing the CRV to him shortly

56oval

RMS Regular
Just had mine re gassed. It was slightly cooler but not much. I thought there must be an issue with it. Then i remembered this 🙈.

IMG_20220719_071044.jpg
what a pillock. 🤣

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
A One Autos in Dunmurry done my recently, wasn't hard to pay either.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Hes looking £80 to £100!!!!!!!!! Wtf

The price varies massively between gas types. Kwik-fit are looking £60 if your car takes R134A, but R1234YF is £130! I imagine increased demand in a heatwave could increase prices in some places too.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
If I was in the south of England id get mine redone but for NI no real need apart from the odd day here and there, windys down will do rightly.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
wouldnt mind getting mine gassed again too, anyone know what type of gas 2016 X5 takes? or what sort of bill to expect?

edit*** never mind, kwik fit are quoting £60 with the registration, not bad at that i thought!

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
I think it was over 100 at an independent in Derry last year, anywhere recommended in the northwest?