Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Happy to do multiple at one location,
and come to some sort of pricing per car,
Circa £40 per car if its r134a gas
But if its r1234yf then it will be in the region of £1000
Alternatively, Bring the car to me, im in maghaberry and will do the £40 per car also for anyone on here

I’m happy either way, how do you know what gas is required

supermoto_77

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335d
Alternatively, Bring the car to me, im in maghaberry and will do the £40 per car also for anyone on here
£100 , not £1000 , typo
I’m happy either way, how do you know what gas is required
There will be a sticker under the bonnet somewhere , Displaying the gas type and quantity of needed

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
I'll drop you a WhatsApp in a few weeks. Remember you did my sons new A3 here in Waringstown last summer? Lost the lot out a condenser leak. Have it diagnosed and a new condenser to go in here. I'll call up to you when it's fitted and get it gassed up .

I'm hoping that's an accidental extra zero on the dearer gas posted up above 😁😂

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
£100 , not £1000 , typo

There will be a sticker under the bonnet somewhere , Displaying the gas type and quantity of needed

IMG_0990.jpeg

Aye mine would be the dear one 😂 when you free next week or 2

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
I've been meaning to get my a4 re-gassed for about 5 years now :joy: . Don't think the aircon has been used in about twice that time.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Have a neighbour with a Toyota Verso that gets it regassed every year but it keeps loosing it. Are you ever about Dundonald? @supermoto_77

I said to him I'd give you a shout to pressure test it but couldn't remember your username

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Outlander Phev needing a regas. My particular year/model needs 134a but, apparently very important, the oil for it has to be POE. Something to do with it having an electric driven compressor I think.

Is POE something special, or would your average AC service have it okay? Just doing my homework before I start finding somewhere to do it, especially as local (all?) Mitsubishi dealer now gone.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Used a guy on Facebook coolcars newtownabbey was bang on
Another shout out to coolcars here. Used him a month odds ago and no complaints with noticeable difference in both cars (the missuses had even stopped working as it was out of gas), which I wanted done for these damp days to help clear the windscreens quicker.

Had arranged him to come out to house one afternoon but he got caught in another job, he contacted me and explained (no issue and at least he made contact unlike a lot of people), he even came round next morning on his day off to do both cars and knocked a couple of quid off for my 'troubles'. Would defo use again 👍